MAGIX Music Maker 2023 Premium - Make the music you love I audio software I music program I Windows 10 / 11 I 1 PC licence

£39.385
FREE Shipping

MAGIX Music Maker 2023 Premium - Make the music you love I audio software I music program I Windows 10 / 11 I 1 PC licence

RRP: £78.77
Price: £39.385
£39.385 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At blitzhandel24 you will find various licenses for software solutions from the leading provider Veeam. Additionally, PREMIUM enables you to produce songs and beats on an infinite number of audio tracks (whereas, FREE allows you to produce on a maximum of 8 audio tracks). All loops and samples just blend in with your arrangements, as if by magic, for that perfect harmonious musical tapestry–no dissonance!

Unfortunately, I haven’t had the chance to review any of the special edition versions of the software like Music Maker EDM or Trap, for example.Designed to allow users of any ability, from beginner to veteran, to produce the music they love easily. Song Maker AI now acts even more fluidly and helps you with intelligent suggestions to drive your project forward. MUSIC MAKER provides bona fide, professional mastering tools that allow you to achieve professional-level mastering results even if you have no previous experience.

Drop in an unforgettable melody using synthesizer pads and complement it with your own vocal recordings. No, it’s not on the level of FL Studio and definitely not on the level of something like Pro Tools, but you can still use it to bust out some bangers pretty easily. For one thing, there are now 32 instead of 16 steps and for another, the volume can be adjusted for every single step in your beats.Soundpools consist of production-ready loops that can be used in almost any combination to make your arrangements extraordinary from the start - without any music theory! This versatile software plug-in lets you boost, attenuate, or accurately filter different BEams of the sound spectrum on the fly. It’s as simple and fun as playing with building blocks, and you can achieve amazing results instantly. lines of C code extract the original workbook from the protected solution, doesn’t matter whether it’s xls or exe file. We advise you to update to a currently supported browser (such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox) to improve your security, speed, and overall experience.

If you want to use the composition for commercial purposes (ex/ upload to Spotify or monetize on YouTube) then you need to purchase an “Audio Pro” license to use it and make money from it. Additionally, it contains powerful 3rd-party plug-ins from Native Instruments (Hybrid Keys) and iZotope (Ozone Elements), as well as more creative effects. But if you’re a producer looking to change their software up for good, this isn’t the best permanent replacement. They offer creative solutions for any mix and allow extremely fast and intuitive editing of your songs, thanks to their simple interface. Both the respective Windows client systems and Microsoft Windows Server can be purchased from us at attractive conditions.PREMIUM includes Spectrum Visualizer 2, MIDI Multi-Object Editing and other production tools such as Beatbox Pro 2, wizardFX Suite and Song Maker AI. While Beatbox Pro has been a part of Magix Music Maker for some time, the Pro 2 version now allows for more dynamic intervention options. For some services an Internet connection is required Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during usage of certain features. The built-in massive music library with ready-to-use loops, instruments and effects will have you create musical masterpieces in no time with its foolproof drag and drop handling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop