Graco Swift Fold Highchair, with 9 Height Adjustments and One-hand Compact Fold, Suits Me

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Graco Swift Fold Highchair, with 9 Height Adjustments and One-hand Compact Fold, Suits Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The high chair starts as a reclining seat suitable for babies from three months, turning into a high chair for babies six months and above, with a meal tray insert. It then transforms into a chair booster and, finally, a toddler chair.

Style vs function - When making your highchair selection, consider your lifestyle, home, and priorities first. If your first priority is to choose something stylish that will blend into your home, there are plenty of products to suit that need, with multiple colours available to complement the look of your house. Anyone with a child will know just how much space all the baby products you’ll buy take up. That’s why the Infantino Fox Grow with Me 4-in-1 Convertible Highchair represents such great value for money, as it essentially offers four products in one. Ease of cleaning - Adam, author of How to Grow Your Family added, ''It should also be easy to clean because weaning gets messy and you don't want a highchair that stains easily or contains parts you need to put in the washing machine three times a day!' Store Swift Fold away in seconds with the simple, one-hand folding system. Reclaim your kitchen space between meal times thanks to its slim and compact design. The Graco Swift Fold came already assembled in a large box so after removing some protective wrapping we were able to put it straight up without needing tools or to follow instructions,' she told us.At only 19cm by 81cm, it's the most compact highchair available and provides 9 height adjustments for the perfect fit to table. The infant body support and harness covers are removable for easy washing. The one-hand removable tray makes getting baby in and out easy, while the dishwasher safe insert makes clean up a breeze. How did this product make your life easier? Or take a look at our Stokke Tripp Trapp review - which gets our vote as the best premium highchair currently on the market.

Harriet: I wouldn't choose this product above all others on the market. Although it is a very good highchair, the bulkiness of it and the large footprint it covers when it is open and in use lets it down. The compact fold however is brilliant and is a definite plus point, as is the multiple height settings that can be used.The Koo-di Tiny Taster 3-in-1 Highchair can be used from six months until eight years old,' she told us. 'This is a 3-in-1 product because it can be used as a classic high chair, toddler chair, or high stool. It comes with a padded seat, removable tray insert, and footrest. For this buying guide, we asked mum Kirsty Welsh and her one-year-old daughter Clodagh to put the Juice Highchair to the test. Kirsty praised the chair’s smart appearance, value for money, and how easy it was to build and clean – and Clodagh seemed to love it just as much. The Buffet high chair is really comfortable for your child, offering them lots of support so they can focus their attention on trying new foods,' Simran told us. 'It’s also easy to adjust the seat so they can sit at the dining table or at a breakfast bar. Plus, it’s so easy to clean, as all the bits that get grubby are detachable and are made from materials that are super easy to wipe down and clean.' Michelle praised the practicality and efficiency of this highchair, as well as its 'sturdy build' and 'attractive design'.

The harness is removable for washing, and can be hand washed or machine washed at 40 degrees Celsius.. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on a high chair but want something that will be comfortable for your child and practical to use, you can’t go wrong with the Swift Fold Highchair from Graco. Simran liked this high chair so much that she has already recommended it to friends and family.'I would recommend this because it has a really supportive seat that has been great for weaning Nouri in comfort while she has required extra sitting support,' she added.I can see how this would’ve come in handy from the newborn stage too as the seat reclines fully so it would’ve been great to use for baby while I was in the kitchen cooking. I’d be confident she’d be really comfortable and secure. This is the perfect high chair for someone who appreciates style and values a secure and comfortable seat that is well-engineered.'A cosy seat pad gives your child support and comfort, while a removable, adjustable tray insert and adjustable three-position footrest offer practicality. Wheels make it easy to move around your home, while the tray is dishwasher-safe for painless cleaning. The straps can also be removed and placed in the washing machine to ensure you can keep your chair spotless. With 9 height adjustments, the Swift Fold highchair evolves with your child and provides the perfect fit to any table. The Chicco Polly Magic Relax Highchair was tried out by our parent tester, Isobel Coulson, and her son Louis, six months old. Isobel was impressed with the chair’s many features, saying: 'I love how multifunctional this high chair is; it feels like we’ve got three products for the price of one! The mobile is great for distracting Louis and keeping him occupied when I'm busy doing the washing-up or cooking.'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop