Japanese Foot Goddess: Domina Hisako

Japanese Foot Goddess: Domina Hisako

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

online at Google and YouTube.com. watch what footslaves are doing in videos and begin figuring out the scenario that fits your needs. its a tradeoff, you get your feet rubbed and attended to in exchange for fufilling their fantasy.

It’s been known for thousands and thousands of years that touching the female foot helps to receive blessings from the Goddess. And most important, that spiritual power and strength radiates from the soles of the women’s foot. Females who happen to have a very high vibration can help raise the vibration of the entire planet. When somebody worships those feet the vibration will yet raise. Gemma Christina Arterton was born in Gravesend, Kent, England, where she was raised. She is the daughter of Sally-Anne (Heap), a cleaner, and Barry J. Arterton, a welder. Her mother's cousin is singer-songwriter Eric Goulden. When we talk about sexiest celebrity feet how can we miss Jennifer Lawrence's Feet and legs, She is only 25 years old, but she has already achieved a lot in her life. She won an academy award when she was just 21 years old. She also received 4 Academy Award nominations. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the hottest female celebs in Hollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in the world.

Apparently, Miranda Cosgrove has got really beautiful legs and feet. Her feet, in particular, look very impressive. She has long and healthy-looking toes. Well, foot fetishists crave for such feet!

There is a very spiritual significance in having a foot fetish. When a man is yearning to worship the feet of a women, it actually represents the yearning to return to its original spiritual state. That was seen in archaeological terms as Goddess worship. Another name for this event, is called foot worship. The pretty 'Hunger Games' star has got a beautiful face and body, but very few know that her feet look amazing as well. As an ordinary fan, we might not have observed her feet keenly. The foot fetishists, on the other hand, calls her feet 'goddess-like'! Going by these Jennifer Lawrence feet pictures, we can tell that they indeed look good and are well-maintained. Her toes are long and straight. More than her feet, we think her legs are amazing! No wonder Jennifer Lawrence has so many fans for her legs and feet.The moment I set eyes on Nicolette and her stunning feet, it was clear that I had met the foot goddess I had been searching for all my life. I have been faithfully hers ever since." I will forever be indebted to Mistress Nicolette Brook. All I can say is 'wow.'Her soles, her toes,her high arches. I could worship them all day long." We are all spiritual manifestations in a physical shape. Nowadays we see the ritual in a more erotic way. It is therefore a very common activity during sexuality. While the true purpose of worshiping the feet of the women is actually to raise her and our vibration. The reference to sexual practice Selena Gomez's feet has a huge number of fans in all parts of the world. Selena Gomez is one of the most famous celebrities among the feet fetishists group. Since we aren't really into this foot fetish thing, we can't exactly tell you why her feet are popular! Apparently, her feet look beautiful and healthy. While the term actually gets confused or often goes hand to hand with being submissive. It has actually nothing to do with roles of dominance or submission. We can worship a women’s feet without being submissive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop