Clippasafe Cot Cat Net

Clippasafe Cot Cat Net

RRP: £25.99
Price: £12.995
£12.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cookies are used for ads personalisation, help improve our services, make personal offers, and enhance your experience. Remove the net from the bag and carefully allow the spreader system to expand, providing an airy large sleeping area under the net. Alternatively, there are plenty of ribbons around the top of the net to secure it to any overhanging branches or room fixtures.

There is a risk with “mosquito net” type covers of falling on baby or being pulled by the bay - these are also unlikely to stop a cat getting into cot/bassinet.Of course I can close the door and leave the cats out, and will do so if needed, but I do think this would cause more issues and behaviours with the cats. oh thanks for that Bobblehead, your posting has mademe feel a lot better about being a pushover where the cat is concerned. At the moment we have taken the mattress out of the crib so it is less inviting but obviously it will have to go back in when junior arrives. Red Nose respects the knowledge and expertise of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with their strong culture and traditions whose hands have touched many babies birthed and children reared on this land, and acknowledges their experience of loss in many forms.

I was interested to see several different designs of canopy nets/ pop up tent nets/ al kinds of nets for covering a crib/ Bassinette to keep a pet away. Like many of you, we had a thought-provoking year, watching the world change before us during the pandemic.If the cat is particularly young, it is possible they may be attracted to the smell of milk on the little one too, get up close and possibly lie on top of them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop