No Middle Name: The Complete Collected Jack Reacher Stories (Jack Reacher Short Stories)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

No Middle Name: The Complete Collected Jack Reacher Stories (Jack Reacher Short Stories)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

More than two given names are fairly common. In Britain, they are traditionally more common among the upper and middle classes. [9] No Room at the Motel" finds Reacher trapped in a small southern town at the start of a blizzard. Always practical, he ensures he has a room for the night. Always the good samaritan, he comes to the rescue.

Not a Drill / Short story by Lee Child: Reacher tries to take some downtime, but a pleasant hike in Maine turns into a walk on the wild side, and perhaps something far more sinister. Frankly, sir, it would mean more coming from a regular person. A member of the public, I mean. Juries don’t always like police testimony. Sign of the times.’

To illustrate: If you log into your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer profile, all of your secure flight information is saved and correct. If you then booked a flight with American and forgot to include your middle name, it wouldn’t matter because your airline profile contains all of the correct secure passenger information. For the first part of a double or multiple family name, see Compound surname. First/given, middle, and last/family/surname diagram with John Fitzgerald Kennedy as example. This shows a structure typical for English-speaking cultures (and some others). Other cultures use other structures for full names.

I just didn't get "Not a Drill", "No Room at the Motel" was a non-event & as to "Maybe They Have a Tradition"...meh...quite frankly disappointingly poor doesn't cover it - Mr Child, I'm embarrassed for you....

A maiden name expressed: for example, Hillary Clinton ( nee Rodham) is sometimes known as Hillary Rodham Clinton. I always enjoy when something Reacher pops up on my radar, particularly when it has not been sullied by Tom Cruise. In this recently released collection, Lee Child has amassed a number of previously published short stories and compacted them between two covers. Some I have read and enjoyed, others I am discovering for the first time. I have decided not to review each individual piece, but to offer an overarching summary of general sentiments. IIf the person born abroad is already in the Philippines, supporting documents for supplemental report shall be coursed through the Department of Foreign Affairs, Office of Consular Affairs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop