PMD Clean - Smart Facial Cleansing Device with Silicone Brush & Anti-Aging Massager - Waterproof - SonicGlow Vibration Technology - Clear Pores and Blackheads - Lift, Firm, and Tone Skin

£44.5
FREE Shipping

PMD Clean - Smart Facial Cleansing Device with Silicone Brush & Anti-Aging Massager - Waterproof - SonicGlow Vibration Technology - Clear Pores and Blackheads - Lift, Firm, and Tone Skin

RRP: £89.00
Price: £44.5
£44.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’ve always felt too intimidated and confused to add a facial cleansing brush to your skincare routine (like, how—and why—do you even use one?!), you’ve officially come to the right place. Surprisingly, facial cleansing brushes are actually pretty simple to use: All you need to do is grab your favorite face wash, dampen your brush, and move it over your face in small, circular motions. The result? Skin that’s cleaner, softer, and ready for the rest of your product lineup . PMD stands for Personal Microderm. You can read more about how PMD Beauty came about and the technology they use in their products on PMDBeauty.com. PMD Clean vs. Clarisonic There’s no one size fits all when it comes to the best cleansing brushes — the best type will differ based on your skin’s needs. If you have super sensitive skin, opt for a gentle tool like the Vivalui Wireless Ultrasonic Silicone Electric Facial Cleansing Brush. On the other hand, if your skin seems super congested, you may want something with stronger bristles to deeply cleanse your skin, like the Alder New York Cleansing Facial Brush. Following use of PMD microdermabrasion, use a toner to neutralize the pH balance of the skin followed by a recovery moisturizer. Let your skin recover. Wait six to seven days between treatments. I came to the PMD Clean as a former Clarisonic user when Clarisonic went out of business. So, is the PMD better than Clarisonic? Without a doubt, yes. I was so disappointed when I found out Clarisonic was shutting down, but it’s for the better because the PMD is not only more effective—it’s much more hygienic.

PMD Clean – PMD Beauty UK Learn More PMD Clean – PMD Beauty UK

PMD Personal Microderm: PMD microdermabrasion tools deliver clinical-grade exfoliation at home to reveal fresh, clean, radiant skin. PMD, one of the most popular skincare tool brands in the beauty space, released a new version of their fan-favorite cleansing brush: the PMD Clean Body. It's a 10-inch-long in-shower electric brush that can be used daily to cleanse, exfoliate, and massage your entire body. What’s the buzz about? What reviewers say:“It’s so powerful and thorough, and it doesn’t damage my skin at all. It gently cleans all the makeup and dirt. I don’t have to double cleanse anymore. It’s a very pleasant and fast step of my skincare routine.”

We put a range of cleansing tools and brushes to our panel of 195 beauty testers, who trialled each one for four weeks. Before we gave the tools to testers, we also removed any branding to avoid bias. The main difference between the PMD Clean and PMD Clean Pro is that the Clean is AA-battery powered while the Pro is rechargeable. Both have four customizable modes, but the Pro has heating for enhanced product absorption. The Pro is freestanding; the original requires a base to stand upright. Can I use the PMD Clean every day? PMD Personal Microderm Device offers the technology of professional microdermabrasion without paying for high-priced treatments. With this unique tool, you can achieve spa-quality results from the comfort of your own home. This at home microdermabrasion treatment helps improve the look of acne, fine lines, dark spots, rough skin texture and other imperfections. Plus, it’s ideal for anyone with any skin type that wants to improve skin smoothness, softness and brightness.• How do you use the PMD Microdermabrasion Device? With five different modes to choose from (ranging from soft gentle vibrations to more intense settings) you can truly customize the intensity to your skincare needs. Plus, you can also adjust the temperature with the heating and cooling modes. The former helps open up your pores for a deep clean, while the latter tightens and firm your skin. Our tester found that adjusting the temperature settings wasn’t very straightforward, but once she got the hang of it she liked the options. Once you find the perfect speed and temperature, the smart device automatically saves it so everything will already be set the next time you use it. It doesn’t stop there: The unique tool also takes you through your whole skincare routine.

Best Facial Cleansing Brushes of 2023 We Tested - InStyle The 9 Best Facial Cleansing Brushes of 2023 We Tested - InStyle

PMD Clean: PMD face brushes that are designed to deeply remove skin impurities using SonicGlow smart cleansing technology.What reviewers say:“I’m so happy I have this as part of my morning and night routines. The silicone bristles are very pliable, and I like the three different vibration settings. I’ve seen a noticeable difference after just two weeks of use. The Opus Luxe leaves my skin feeling cleaner, smoother, and more radiant.” Dreaming of spa-quality microdermabrasion without the price tag of expensive in-spa treatments? Then PMD microdermabrasion tools are for you! With clinical-grade exfoliation devices, smart cleansing SonicGlow skin purifying technology, anti-aging lip plumping treatments and skin care products, PMD face brushes and beauty products make it simple to achieve high quality results through personalized microderm treatments. What reviewers say: “Since purchasing the cleansing brush kit, I find that the exfoliation is less intense, and I can exfoliate more often now. What’s more, like a tea ceremony, when I use my cleansing brush kit, I enjoy a true self-care ritual.” The brush head of the PMD Clean is also a major upgrade. I had many instances where my Clarisonic wouldn’t dry without completely disassembling and hand drying it. This meant that when I didn’t, it was likely growing bacteria that I couldn’t see with the naked eye and, in turn, contributing to breakouts, which was a major personal concern for me. The beauty of silicone on the PMD brush head is that it’s hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, and dries almost instantly. PMD Clean vs. Foreo

PMD Clean – PMD Beauty

Learn more about How to Use the PMD Microdermabrasion Device here.• How do you clean a PMD microdermabrasion tool?

Silicone cleansing brushes are often more gentle and hygienic than those with nylon bristles, making them great for all skin types — and this one from Vivalui is one of the best. Made of a luxurious silicone material that gently cleanses the skin, this tool dissolves makeup and clears clogged pores. Compact and lightweight, this brush features two modes (lower and stronger vibration options), and even includes a heating setting to open up your pores. While our tester notes she felt little difference between the two settings, she says that her skin “felt noticeably more cleansed than when I use my hands.” The brush effortlessly unclogs pores by shaking sebum loose, leaving you feeling refreshed and oil-free. As a bonus, the brush is even easy to clean: “I noticed all the suds and residue sliding off the brush when placed in water,” our tester says.

PMD Beauty

Now, let’s get into the specs: This rechargeable body scrubber uses PMD’s proprietary SonicGlow Technology to break down dirt and oil from within your pores at a whopping 7,000 vibrations per minute. The Clean Body also has four customizable modes and a silicone brush head that’s suitable for all skin types to use. For a soothing, deep-cleaning experience, look no further than the Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush. The silicone bristles deep clean your skin, exfoliating away any dirt, and unclogging pores to reveal a clean and refreshed complexion. But the deep clean doesn’t stop there: The high-tech tool also spotlights a unique heating and cooling feature. “The brush works effectively, removing makeup and exfoliating my face without irritating my sensitive skin,” our tester shares. While the Petal 2 from RoseSkinCo. looks like any other facial cleansing brush, it’s unique handle and curved head truly set it apart. The handle is designed to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand, giving you more control, and the shape of the head allows the bristles to effortlessly cup your face, allowing it to more easily cleanse, massage, and rejuvenate your complexion. “The small, light, aerodynamic shape of the handle makes this brush very easy and comfortable to use,” our tester shares. Featuring circulating beads that pulsate over 10,000 times per minute, this brush will transform your skin. The PMD Clean and PMD Clean Pro have four settings: two facial cleansing modes and two anti-aging facial massage modes. I use the gentle vibration and intense vibration cleansing modes every day to cleanse my face. I haven’t experimented with the anti-aging pulsation modes as much simply because I use other treatments to target signs of aging. However, I do turn the rose quartz stone heat on when I want that extra bit of warmth for deeper absorption of my serums and skincare products, enhanced blood flow for a little flush, or to release tension. The Results: Squeaky Clean, Toned Skin Yes, the PMD Clean and PMD Clean Pro facial cleansing brushes can be used daily to cleanse and massage. I use mine twice daily—once in the morning and once at night. Can I use PMD in the shower?Our testing review: “The teardrop shape of this tool is key. You can edge the pointy corner into creases and smaller areas of the face, and the wide end covers larger facial planes in a few sweeps.” What reviewers say:“In the past, I’ve just used my hands to wash my face. But after using this brush I feel like my face has finally been actually getting clean. It’s not rough on your skin and lathers up very well.” With over five years’ experience in beauty and health journalism, Florence has written for ELLE, Women’s Fitness, Sister Magazine, National Geographic Traveller and many more, with a strong sustainability angle thread through much of her work. Do facial cleansing brushes really work? | Do dermatologists recommend facial cleansing brushes? | Can I use facial cleansing brush everyday? Best facial cleansing brushes at a glance:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop