Don't Let Me Go

Don't Let Me Go

RRP: £20.44
Price: £10.22
£10.22 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At first i kind of thought Theo was being annoying and he was being too much of an over protective big brother to Blake than her actual brother, but I quickly started to love his and Blake’s tit for tat relationship. I absolutely loved this book and how hard Theo and Blake had to fight how they feel about each other but how will it all end well you will just have to read this book to find out but you will not be disappointed with the outcome. There's minimal OM/OW drama in this book- Blakley is dating someone from the team and Theo is a (reformed) manwhore. There was even happy tears I can’t believe how he can be so clueless but know exactly what he needs to do to get the girl. As a new adult romance, much of the earlier chapters concentrated heavily on college life with house parties and drinking games and probably could have been trimmed to get to the heart of the story.

She never listened either and the hypocrisy of her going on about communication when she was constantly shutting Theo out.She wasn’t as much of a badass as the first book lead us to believe and whilst I appreciate these are college kids it was a little immature for my tastes. But they were always secretly attracted to each other, or perhaps not so secretly in everyone else's eyes. Theo and Blake have known each other for year's as he is her brother's best friend but they don't see eye to eye and end up constantly at each other's throats. Blake was fresh and fun trying to find herself Theo was a brooding mess and Blake put him in his place which i definitely enjoyed seeing! Even when she transferred to the college, he wasn’t so nice to her, and told her she wanted wanted there.

if you enjoy college romances, v-card romances, brother’s best friend, and un-requited childhood crush stories, this is absolutely the book for you! MC is annoying not a badass, literally can’t count on one hand how many times she was referenced or referenced herself as being “different from all the other girls”.But once Blakely goes to LAU and appears at a famous Taylor House party everything begins ro change. But Blake turn 15 and wore her first and only dress, Theo went from easy going friend to a complete opposite and caused a riff for years. Another great addition to the Don't let Me series following the LAU hockey team’s star players and their incredible, strong girlfriends.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop