Modori Sodam Cookware Set of 3P

Modori Sodam Cookware Set of 3P

RRP: £189.99
Price: £94.995
£94.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consider the amount of area it took to nestle 1 grill pan, 1 frying pan, 1 deep pan and 2 cooking pots, 5 items in all which take up only a small fraction of the kitchen cabinet space just make my ideology of having a minimalist lifestyle and dream kitchen more reachable and realistic. What’s more, the cookies are housed in these lovely looking old-school mini tins which makes them even more desirable.

Pineapple Bak Kwa Cookies ~ The savoury bak kwa complements the tangy-fruity pineapple filling, introducing a smoky oomph that adds a unique and delightful twist. With proper care and use (not using metallic stuff on the surface, using soft sponge and non-alkaline cleaning detergent, not letting the wooden handle soak in water, and not varying the temperature of the pans too much) I think it will last a super long time so I can cook worry-free. Been eyeing it for its sleek minimalist design and excellent space saving capabilities especially when you know how small and expensive houses can be nowadays, effective space management is important to make the best use of space you can get. The set is really versatile for all sorts of dishes, and you can serve the food in the pot or pan that you cook in thanks to the removable handle, which means you can also stick them into ovens (but not microwave). These gold ingots of the sea can triple up as gifting ideas, hotpot feasting and even a sumptuous one-pot meal without burning a hole in the pocket.With that, I served up a Seafood Pad Thai in a one-pan meal using the Modori Sodam frying pan that was cooked and served all together in one setting which literally makes everything a breeze.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Not forgetting FREE limited edition pencil case in 3 different designs from with every purchase of MILO 235ml 5s Cluster pack. Let us introduce you to Modori Sodam Cookware Set that goes well with any type of dishes like Korean food, Chinese food, Japanese food, and Western food with its pleasant and subtle design.

Pre-sliced for convenience, these sausages have no nitrites and are great for stir-frying with rice, noodles or simply enjoyed as an appetiser. I got the set in a big0-ish cardboard box where the items are stacked neatly inside with really good quality cardboard boxes. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. These pans have significantly higher thermal conductivity than normal non-stick frying pans - about 5x more! And increasingly, aesthetics are also important - for example, I would choose the sleek looking Macbook over a Windows anytime because I believe it also reflects well on the person doing the job.

If you’re looking for a great gift for yourself, friends or family – consider this beautiful ceramic cooking ware set!Generation Ceramic Coating (PFOA free) that enhances the non-stick properties, making it more durable and easier to clean and cook. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As a digital marketer and social media consultant, having the right tools to do my job is almost as crucial as having the knowledge and experience. My mum absolutely loves using these, despite being hesitant at first because of how pretty they are.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop