OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter

OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Be careful not to cut through the mango skin when shaping into slices or dices. This makes it more difficult to scoop the fruit from the skin. advantage】its sharp stainless steel blade cuts even the ripest mangos, blade shape perfect for removing mango pits of various sizes. you will love this slicer. Learn how to cut up a mango with this easy video guide. Try our two techniques for removing the mango from the hard pit, and chopping it into cubes for salads, smoothies or desserts. S No 51/2/2, F No B3-103, Varale Kohinoor Begonia, Talegaon, MIDC, Pune - 410507, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra

There are two methods to remove the flesh from the skin. Follow whichever method suits your needs. 1. Scoop with a Spooneasy to clean] cleaning is a breeze with this dishwasher-safe slicer. simply place it in the dishwasher for a thorough and hassle-free cleaning experience. There are lots of food you can dehydrate and it’s not just about mango slices. In fact, this recipe is number #11 in a summer theme we are running of fruit to dehydrate in the air fryer. The last fruit we featured was dehydrated lemons, the week before it was dehydrated limes, and we can’t wait to carry on the theme.

Made from high quality 304 stainless steel: our pineapple cutter slicer is made to last from high-quality 304 stainless steel. this grade of stainless steel is resistant to heat and corrosion. this premium quality rustproof metal pineapple corer is strong, durable, and sturdy and designed with sharp serrated blades that core small or large-sized pineapples within seconds. Fun Fact: The mango is India's national fruit. Each mango tree can produce 100 fruits per harvest and continue to do so for up to 300 years. Great investment! From there, you can scoop the fruit out using a spoon then nibble around the seed after peeling it. But there is a fancy way to present those slices. Just score the flesh using your knife into a grid-like pattern, which will cube the fruit. You can use a spoon to scoop the diced parts out into a bowl or eat it straight from the skin. I’m Samantha and along with my chef husband Dominic and our three kids, we teach you how to cook smart with kitchen gadgets. You can learn more about us and how we can help you by The simplest mango peeler on the list is this one. It’ll slice your favourite summer fruit into three even sections with a single motion.Hi, I'm Aneesha! A foodie by birth and the mind, body and soul behind Spice Cravings, where I share easy and healthy weeknight recipes. These recipes are inspired by my love for spices, my north-Indian roots, world travels, and life as a working mom! I am also the author of "Electric Pressure Cooker Curry Cookbook". With just one press of its soft-grip handles, Good Grips' Mango Splitter effortlessly slices the fruit in half and removes its stone. Making salsas, smoothies and tropical fruit salads has never been simpler. Prep. Peel and slice your mangoes into similar size wedge slices. We recommend a professional mango cutter ( like this one) to remove the stone and then a good sharp vegetable knife for slicing your mangoes. easy to use】just place the mango on the base, hold the anti-slip handle wish both hands, push down and then evenly cut out 2 pieces of mango, simultaneously removes the core.

Slice vertically down the length of the mango about a quarter of an inch from the stem. If you hit the hard pit, just move the knife a little further away from the midline and slice down again. This will give you one fleshy cheek. Do the same with the other side. You start by peeling your mangoes and then discard of the juice from the chopping board. The more juice you can lose the better, because it speeds up the dehydrating time.The ideal mango dehydrator time is 3 hours. But you might find that your mango is overly juicy and needs a little longer. Score the mango cheek by making broad vertical, then horizontal cut marks. Hold the scored mango cheek with two hands. Position the knife about ¼ inch away from the midline and cut along the sides of the pit using a slight, angled motion to separate the "cheek".

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop