ESPA Detoxifying Salt Scrub 700g

ESPA Detoxifying Salt Scrub 700g

RRP: £8.55
Price: £4.275
£4.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Expertly developed, this gentle body scrub is suited to all skin types, especially dry, rough skin that's craving moisture.

When I purchased the luxury edit box I didn't realise how much I would love this product but oh boy it's heaven! Rich sea salts gently exfoliate, sweeping away dry, rough skin to reveal the soft, silky visage underneath.Thanks to its blend of hydrating ingredients, the formula detoxifies the skin without stripping away its essential moisture. A deeply cleansing body scrub that refines, smooths and clarifies, for intensely hydrated and replenished skin. This was recommend to me by a consultant at Espa Newcastle, i have tried this after a day working in the garden and find it amazing it does make your skin feel soft even after the first try.

Natural Sea Salts sweep away dry, dull skin, Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and hydrates while Bay and Lavender calm soothe the senses.

Wow, I decided to treat myself as I can't have my monthly spa treatments in lockdown and I so loved it. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop