THE HONEY POT - Herbal Overnight Pads - 12 Count

THE HONEY POT - Herbal Overnight Pads - 12 Count

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before we take a look at the products themselves, let’s see at a glance what this company is all about:

Honey pot pads offer several benefits for people who struggle with bedwetting. Here are some of the main advantages: It’s not, but you can do both of those things. I work all day long, I’m on calls all day long, but if I want to go to the beach or if I need to get my nails done or if I want to meditate or workout or cook myself a meal, I take an hour or two to do that. You’re right, it’s not sustainable. If you’re not okay, what’s the point of all this shit? What am I going to do, work my fingers to the bone and not take care of my wellbeing and then become ridiculously wealthy and then be a shit show in my life? That doesn’t match. Having a lot of money and being unhappy, those two things are oil and water. We chase money before we chase wealth within our personal life, and for me, personal life and happiness—that wealth comes first, and then the other stuff comes second. How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your business? Has it taught you anything new about running a company? The Honey Pot’s feminine products are for individuals who menstruate. Their product range includes tampons, pads, and liners, which are commonly used during menstrual cycles. If you have a light flow, opt for thin or ultra-thin absorbency pads. Maxi pads and pads with overnight absorbency are best suited for heavy periods. Organic Choosing the right size honey pot pad is important for optimal comfort and protection. Here’s how to determine the right size:

The scientific community has focused on studying the vaginal microbiota to better understand and treat certain gynecological conditions. Understanding the microorganisms present in the vagina and their effects on health is crucial for improving women’s health. Enter: The Honey Pot Company, a toxin-free, gynecologist-approved and plant-based feminine care brand. Since using their products, my pH has been so perfectly balanced that I am happy to report I have almost forgotten what a yeast infection feels like. That’s why we created honeypot approved non-herbal pads with supreme absorbency to ensure you are secure and protected throughout your cycle. Use these organic Honey Pot cotton cover non-herbal heavy flow overnight pads for comfort and confidence when finishing up your nighttime routine and heading to dreamland (no need to stress about “morning after” stains!). These non-herbal, hypoallergenic overnight sanitary pads have a super soft OCS certified organic cotton cover and ultra-absorbent pulp core which ensures maximum comfort and minimal leakage. We also offer herbal-infused Honey Pot overnight pads with soothing essential oils for extra comfort. Here’s to a new relationship with your pads. All pads share the same purpose, but there can be a lot of differences between two similar-looking products. Here’s what to pay close attention to when making your selection. Absorbency

Right now we’re so focused on building our business, creating a strong foundation because we are growing really fast and things are all over the place. Sometimes we’re really organized and sometimes we’re not organized at all. When things like [COVID] happen, it shows where the holes are in your business. It shows where the water can come through.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Honeypot pads burn because they contain as high as 1 percent phenoxyethanol, which is supposed to deliver a “minty cooling” sensation to your pelvic area. The chemical, however, causes a burning sensation for many users. Honey pot pads are primarily designed for nighttime use, but they can also be used during the day for people who experience frequent or sudden bladder leakage. However, daytime incontinence may require a different type of pad with greater absorbency and protection. Are Honey Pot Pads Comfortable to Wear? Honeypot pads burn because they contain essential oils and as high as 1 percent phenoxyethanol on the pad’s surface which causes a bad, burning reaction in most people. Side Effects of HoneyPot Pads Burning

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop