The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Celtic Cross Spread provides a nuanced exploration of different factors at play, offering a holistic understanding of the situation and guidance for the querent’s journey. the box it comes in is flimsy and awkward to handle, unlike the boxes for my other Marchetti decks, which are sturdy, with magnetic closures, or sturdy with lift-off lids. Overall, my favourite cards of the deck are the Hierophant (not usually one of my favourites, but the combination of the stained glass and robe colouring is stunning); Judgement, which seems to glow; the natural meadow scene with the moon in the Ace of Pentacles; the lighting, sky and colours of the Two of Wands and Page of Wands; the blue and purple sky colours in the Knight of Swords. In 2006 I was a complete novice to the tarot and this deck was my first learning tool so for beginners I can highly recommend it and for experienced tarot readers I would recommend too because there is always something new to learn and this deck keeps giving, guiding and inspiring.

This is certainly the case but I have to say that Llewellyn have done a marvellous job despite this. The Gilded Tarot Deck, with its rich symbolism and imagery, draws upon archetypal themes that resonate with universal human experiences. The imagery within the Pentacles suit in the Gilded Tarot Deck conveys the grounding and nourishing qualities of earth, exploring themes of wealth, resources, and the physical manifestations of success. I wouldn't recommend this as a first time tarot deck, but for people who are familiar with tarot this is a great edition to your collection. Created especially for beginners, the Easy Tarot kit is the easiest way to learn to read Tarot cards.

The card meanings offer two paragraphs describing the image and its possible meaning, alongside plenty of space for notes, while the back of the book contains five common but useful tarot spreads.

Following the RWS style and abounding with medieval magicians, priestesses, emperors, and knights, the Gilded Tarot Royale will continue to inspire tarot readers for years to come. I am very excited to be working on designing several forthcoming tarot decks as well as another book for tarot newbies on spread design. When not exercising her newfound social skills, she is busy playing with her cards, writing Llewellyn's tarot blog, designing an exciting new tarot deck, and working on a novel that may very well include fortune telling.By utilizing tarot card spreads tailored to the Gilded Tarot Deck, readers can access profound insights and gain a deeper understanding of the energies and influences surrounding a situation or individual.

For example, the Fool represents the archetype of the innocent adventurer, embarking on a new journey with boundless potential and a sense of wonder.Right from the start, the tarot intrigued me with its marvelous blending of mythology, psychology, art, history mystery, and magic.

There is the image of a woman in a transparent robe, bending back over the water unconsciously with nine glittering jewels (representing the nine planets) afloat over her head. In addition to providing professional readings, Barbara consults for both Llewellyn Worldwide and Lo Scarabeo. The deck has overcome this limitation by having both the beautiful art of a Tarot deck and the Rider Waite Smith standard. As you become more experienced, you learn that the card interpretations are on a spectrum from positive to negative. The graphics on each card really are beautiful and having seen others that are digitally produced, I've found many flat and just lacking something but not these.

Explore the ageless images of fair maidens, mystical sages, and brave knights as they spring to life through stunning designs and cutting-edge digital art techniques. The Gilded Tarot is a Rider-Waite based deck, with updated imagery that students of today can easily connect with.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop