Stripped

Stripped

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Christina Aguilera; 'Stripped ')". IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien . Retrieved August 13, 2013. Infatuation - This is another one of my favorites on this album and it has a Spanish sound to it i think mainly because she is singing about her ex boyfriend Jorge Santos and judging by the sound of his name he is Spanish or half Spanish, lyrically the song speaks about falling in love 10/10 Tónlistinn – 1. Vika 2002". Morgunblaðið (in Icelandic). Árvakur. January 9, 2003. p.59. Archived from the original on October 21, 2021 . Retrieved April 10, 2022. {{ cite web}}: CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown ( link) a b c Moss, Corey (August 23, 2003). "Madonna Smooches With Britney And Christina; Justin, Coldplay Win Big At VMAs". MTV News. Viacom . Retrieved August 5, 2013. Downey, Ryan (February 21, 2003). "Justin Timberlake/ Christina Aguilera Tour Dates Announced". MTV News. Viacom . Retrieved August 6, 2013.

Fighter" was released as the third single from Stripped on March 10, 2003. The single was well received by most critics, [14] [21] as well as achieving chart success in several countries and certifications in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. [59] [60] [61] Its accompanying music video, directed by Floria Sigismondi, was inspired by the director's dark theatrics and moths. [65] Keep on Singin My Song' seems kind of empty and flat to me also. The endless loop-de-loop of "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" is also tiring. Good singers just have to know when to quit.Top 50 Global Best Selling Albums for 2002" (PDF). International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. Archived from the original (PDF) on January 17, 2009 . Retrieved September 29, 2021. Obdobie 12.týždeň 2003 ALBUMY". International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. Archived from the original on April 12, 2003 . Retrieved March 30, 2019. Dawson, Lamar (October 27, 2018). "Christina Aguilera's 'Stripped' is 15 and Still Amazing AF". HuffPost . Retrieved August 21, 2019. Certificaciones" (in Spanish). Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas . Retrieved August 23, 2022. Type Christina Aguilera in the box under the ARTISTA column headingand Stripped in the box under the TÍTULO column heading.

a b c d e Browne, David (November 1, 2002). "Stripped". Entertainment Weekly . Retrieved June 2, 2022. Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2003". Swiss Music Charts. Hung Medien. Archived from the original on February 4, 2004 . Retrieved August 7, 2013. Porto, Bruno (January 7, 2003). "Sex Machines". O Globo (in Brazilian Portuguese). Globo.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2020 . Retrieved June 21, 2019. Alt URL Gracie, Bianca (November 28, 2018). "CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S 'STRIPPED' TURNS 15, CELEBRATING THE BLUEPRINT FOR HONEST FEMALE POP". Fuse . Retrieved August 28, 2019.Top 200 Albums of 2002 (based on sales)". Jam!. Archived from the original on August 12, 2004 . Retrieved March 24, 2022. Dutch album certifications – Christina Aguilera – Stripped" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers . Retrieved July 31, 2018. Enter Stripped in the "Artiest of titel" box. Select 2003 in the drop-down menu saying "Alle jaargangen". of every record sold will be donated to Trans Lifeline , a trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive. If you would prefer to donate to them directly, you can do so here.

You can't denny this is THE BEST EVER, not only because of its unique, marvellous and supreme lyrics, but cause of its SUPREME BEAT included in each song. You've probably heard "DIRRTY", well, need to say that "DIRRTY" is the less worthy song of the album. I specially recommend you the songs "BEAUTIFUL", "CAN'T HOLD US DOWN" & "I'M OK". Myers, Justin (April 13, 2020). "Artists who beat the second album slump". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on June 5, 2020 . Retrieved October 16, 2020. Although 'Dirrty' is a popular radio hit, I absolutely do not like it. I can hang with the video since Christina is just sexy, sexy, sexy and exciting to watch. The song by itself is just noise.Christina Aguilera: Five Fun Facts". People. Archived from the original on October 22, 2013 . Retrieved May 25, 2013. Loving me 4 me (interlude): it is exactly the same kind of interlude of infatuation, this one is more a POP song interlude. Really simple (THE BEAT), but this one has the best lyrics both the interlude and the song!!. 8.5/10. Christina Extends Her Oz Tour!". Take 40 Australia. MCM Entertainment, Ltd. September 18, 2003. Archived from the original on September 21, 2013 . Retrieved August 6, 2013. a b c d "British album certifications – Christina Aguilera – Stripped". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved August 13, 2013. Singing my song: Christina enters to the GOSPELL's arena, good song, above average, cool lyrics. 9.5/10.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop