The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Steelbook Collection [Theatrical and [4K Ultra HD] [2001] [Region Free]

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Steelbook Collection [Theatrical and [4K Ultra HD] [2001] [Region Free]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

creative decision seems to have been founded on the idea of making the films appear as though they were filmed yesterday. The end result is each LOTR: The Return of the King TH- Castilian Spanish, Greek, Thai, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Korean, German SDH, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Complex Chinese, English SDH, Dutch LG 55CX / Denon AVR-X2400H / Q Acoustic 2050's + 2000C + 2070S + 2020's / Sony BDP-S5200 (Region A) / Panasonic DP-UB150 / Nvidia SHIELD 16Gb / Xbox Series X / PS5 A world of Elves, Dwarves, Wizards, Humans and Hobbits in a constant struggle against the evil forces of the Dark Lord Sauron and his army of Goblins and Orcs – a world of quests, Dragons, treasures and a legendary final battle for the future of Middle-earth™ itself. LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition P1- Danish, Dutch, English SDH, Finnish, French, German SDH, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Latin Spanish, Swedish, Cantonese , Polish, Thai, Greek, Castilian Spanish, Czech, Complex Chinese

Middle-Earth 31-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition (4K UHD/BD Middle-Earth 31-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition (4K UHD/BD

This is a very nice Steelbook release, the steels are all housed inside a foam holder which is inside a larger Steel container, very tidy, the individual Steels have nice artwork , The 4k transfers are top notch and looked stunning on my Oled, very impressed .

varying opinions from myself and my friend and colleague, Randy Miller III. One can only hope this release will not be the last word on The film seems digital now (rather than film based) in regards to the cinematography. The excessive post-processing makes the image if you do some googling you will see that he really wanted to do an epic Blu ray set, and Warner (for some stupid reason) wanted nothing to do with it. (this was before he did The Hobbit Trilogy) So I think if ye still plans to do this - it would include the Hobbit movies and be the Ultimate Middle Earth MegaSet. LOTR: The Return of the King Extended Edition P1- Danish, Dutch, English SDH, Finnish, French, German SDH, Italian-F, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Latin Spanish, Swedish, Cantonese , Polish, Thai, Greek, Castilian Spanish, Czech, Complex Chinese

The Lord of The Rings - Trilogy 4K Ultra HD (Steelbook

This trilogy deserved the very best, in terms of steelbooks. I adore the films and the behind the scenes footage is the greatest I have seen. anniversary would be a perfect opportunity. (Unless the work involved would make him push it off until 25th anniversary). I've been waiting for this set since the first release and grabbed one without hesitation and so glad I dead as they are a beautiful collection with lots of extras on the discs including the extended cuts of each of the 3 moviesdebut is a bit of a missed opportunity. The color timing on portions of the films has also been changed – most notably during The Two But I am sure he wants to oversee QC and 4K scans - and probably introduce more extras (if that is possible! The extended set extras were epic!) cases feel rough in hand. This is a rather disappointing development (especially as some other recent Warner Bros. Steelbooks, such as

Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Blu-ray The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Blu-ray

This is one of the nicest box sets I own and my first entry into Lord of the Rings, the steelbooks are fantastic and the quality of the video and sound on the discs are great for the bits I've looked at so far. Upon inspection of this Trilogy set, I saw no dings or dents, scratches. Everything was in place and there were no loose discs. The movies themselves are just stunning now. The sound is Dolby Atmos 7.1 and it is the way it should be! You really have to watch The Deslolation of Smaug to really appreciate it all. The gold really pops out at you in all its shiny color. The details are incredible. The adventure continues with THE LORD OF THE RINGS™ trilogy when, with the help of the Fellowship of the Ring, Bilbo Baggin’s nephew, Frodo, embarks on a perilous mission to destroy the One Ring™ and defeat the Dark Lord Sauron and his forces.Zavvi shipped this the moment the set became available, and it arrived well-protected by airbags, nary a dent or scratch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop