Exes and O's: The next swoon-worthy rom-com from romance sensation Amy Lea

Exes and O's: The next swoon-worthy rom-com from romance sensation Amy Lea

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Late Friday afternoon was an odd time for a wedding, but sometimes the church and reception site are cheaper if you're willing to book a Sunday or a Friday.

Exes and Ohs by Beth Kendrick | Goodreads Exes and Ohs by Beth Kendrick | Goodreads

And so indolent he could be mistaken for a piece of furniture, which I consider a very desirable trait in a family dog. I will definitely read more of Beth Kendrick as this was the first book by her that I'd read and really enjoyed it. Gwen is a therapist who just happens to land a client who is the ex of a guy she just started seeing. Not sure why probably because usually women exes are portrayed as quite bitchy and obnoxious but Harmony wasn't she was a little eccentric which I enjoyed but she was pretty nice and not as bitchy as I expected. I nodded at his left hand, which, although tan and sprinkled with thin dark hair, remained ringless.

Just another fun fact I'd amassed on my long, meandering, and ultimately aborted trip down the aisle.

Exs And Ohs Chords - ULTIMATE GUITAR Exs And Ohs Chords - ULTIMATE GUITAR

I didn’t feel strongly about the two of them being together and surviving all the conflicts that get tossed their way. I was stoked to see the leading lady was not only kind and compassionate but also smart and quick thinking. This is a simplified version of the strumming which she does vary in the song a bit especially with the dynamics.The truth of the matter was that I couldn't afford a new phone, but he didn't need to know that I lived off a meager fellowship and a lot of boxes of orange macaroni and cheese. I enjoyed the story, even though I wouldn’t agree with all the choices our characters made, it was still entertaining. Maybe a requirement of reading the blog should be that you have to read the books before reading my comments or just not be bugged if I give it away.

Exes and Ohs | Book by Beth Kendrick | Official Publisher Exes and Ohs | Book by Beth Kendrick | Official Publisher

Next thing you know, I had joined a critique group and was knee-deep in the manuscript that would eventually become MY FAVORITE MISTAKE. Part of me knew that he didn't even deserve my chilly courtesy -- that what he in fact deserved was to have his nether regions severed, sealed, and delivered -- but another part of me was still holding on to what we'd had: the sunny Sunday mornings brunching at Gladstone's while watching the tide roll in.

And he got that look on his face that guys get after they watch too many McDonald's commercials featuring precocious blond moppets playing catch with their dads. So I RSVP-ed, sidled up to the bar at the reception, waited until the bride and all her author friends uncorked the good champagne, and then peppered them with endless questions about writing, editing, and landing an agent. There are lots of great talking points in this movie and many reasons I think you need to check it out for your next family movie night.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop