6 Socket individually switched extension

6 Socket individually switched extension

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Let us know LENCENT Extension Lead with USB C Port, 3250W 13A, 6 Way Outlets Power Strip with 1 USB-C and 2 USB Slots, Multi Power Plug Extension with 1. The 6 Gang Switched 2 Metre Extension Lead Is Perfect For You If You Need To Connect More Than One Appliance When There Is Just One Socket Available. The lead features 6 separate sockets so you should have enough for all your products and there are two USB ports to allow you to charge mobile phones and tablets. extension leads and 10m extension leads allow you to plug in and get anywhere you need - especially useful for DIY jobs around the house or garden.

for all my cables and they take about 3 weeks to deliver and never answer the phones or reply to e-mails. This place is the original Aladdin's cave - a huge range, everything you ever need for the house and home, with friendly and knowledgeable staff who can't do enough to help.If you do not allow these cookies, some features may not work and we will not know when you have visited our site. Leads came back today and they're great - will definitely use you again and recommend you to my friends - very impressive service and quality - you lot are the best - what you do is pretty unique. Socket position enables you to connect angular plugs • Illuminated, 2-pole ON/OFF safety switch • Sockets with increased touch protection • Cable length: 1. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.

I must thank your staff for not only picking up the phone on a Saturday morning, but also being so incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Our 6 way switched extension block is perfect for home and office use and has a 3 metre cable to provide power to any home or office equipment that uses a standard UK plug. This might include information like where visitors came from and which type of browser the user is using. I’ve never had a single faulty product, although I’ve had the odd thing where I’ve got it wrong, despite the comprehensive web site and pre-sales tech line.Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for your help and advice and the unbelievable turnaround on the leads. So, you can power your vacuum cleaner to easy hoover your car, plug in your pressure washer, power up your sound system outside and so much more. Check out our Masterplug cable reels to find 10m extension leads all way up to a whopping 30-50 meters! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. But the feather in your cap was the excellent service yesterday when at 4:25pm, despite believing the deliveries had already been picked up, your sales representative went and checked, just to make sure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop