Drift Ghost XL Action Camera - 1080P HD 30FPS Video, 9 Hour Battery, Waterproof, 300 Degree Rotating Lens. Ideal Vlogging Camera, Bike or Motorbike Camera. In Black

£183
FREE Shipping

Drift Ghost XL Action Camera - 1080P HD 30FPS Video, 9 Hour Battery, Waterproof, 300 Degree Rotating Lens. Ideal Vlogging Camera, Bike or Motorbike Camera. In Black

RRP: £366.00
Price: £183
£183 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The adjustment of the field of view, on the other hand, is a great option to give you flexibility on how much you want to include in the frame. The options are 90°, 115° and 140°. I’m puzzled that no one has yet either spotted the need for or been able to design a camera that fits the use-case described above. Perhaps it’s not as attractive a market segment as I’m imagining it would be. All buttons are well imprinted and it is easy to distinguish their functionalities. Accessing Menus and Modes While many now offer intelligent horizon levelling, the quality of the video footage cannot match that of the Drift Ghost XL Pro, which can shoot a level horizon natively.

When it comes to using the Drift Ghost, XL Pro is one of the easiest action cameras to use. It’s been designed to be as simple as possible, even when using gloves or underwater. The large button closest to the lens starts and stops recording with the light changing to indicate that the recording has started; another press to finish.

EVERYTHING BUILT-IN

With our Drift Life App you're only a tap away from editing, sharing and even live streaming your adventures. Our new auto-editing feature takes the effort out of creating your own movies.

No Subscription! With our free app you control your camera’s every move, from viewfinding, taking photos, capturing video… edit, manage, store, vlog, livestream and share your footage via Drift Life Simple and solid essentially sums up this action camera. The sleek design makes it a perfect option for side mounting on a helmet, and with a huge array of mounts available, attaching it to almost anything isn’t difficult.However, to get the best from this camera, don’t shoot in too bright areas. Cloudy weather works perfect for me and I recommend that to anyone. However, I don’t like the fact that the battery is non-removable. If you need to change your battery for any reason, you won’t be able to and you might have to buy a new camera.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop