Novation Launchpad Pro MK3, MIDI 64-Grid Controller and Sequencer for Ableton Live, Logic Pro and Hardware, 64 Sensitive RGB Pads, Dynamic Note Playing, Chord and Scale Modes

£124.5
FREE Shipping

Novation Launchpad Pro MK3, MIDI 64-Grid Controller and Sequencer for Ableton Live, Logic Pro and Hardware, 64 Sensitive RGB Pads, Dynamic Note Playing, Chord and Scale Modes

RRP: £249.00
Price: £124.5
£124.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Simply made to produce, Novation's most powerful grid controller for producing music in Ableton Live. Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples. Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer — Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving. I can pull out these 2 USB points and connect them to my MPC Live 2 and have everything available there too, so I switch between them. An array of 64 pressure-sensitive RGB pads gives you the power to launch clips and scenes, play melodies and chords, control mixer settings, and much more.

Eight Custom Modes — Use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro. Push 2 is great for controling Live but doesn’t go deep enough for me (no warp marker editing or arrangement view support) while the LPP MK3 has a pleasing form factor and and great customisation but lacks some of the stuff I liked about the Push 2 (deeper integration with Live) as well as some of the interesting features of the original LPP with the Arsenal_LPP custom script (Live shows what scale is chosen and MPC-style 16 levels of velocity in drum mode). We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad integration for InControl. We recommend that you update to the latest version, as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include Launchpad Pro integration with Live.Paired with Ableton Live DAW software, the Novation Launchpad Pro MK3 grid controller becomes your epicenter for music production.

Whether you're using it as a midi controller for Ableton Live, a midi instrument or sequencer - this has it all.

You can easily play notes, scales and chords on the grid, because Launchpad Pro illuminates its pads in melodic layouts.

Launchpad Pro is Novation’s most powerful 64-pad MIDI grid controller for producing: both in Ableton Live and with your hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Fantastic peice of kit, I use it with Ableton Live but this product isn't just limited for use with Ableton, you can use it with other Daws which is also great.

Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion. Ableton Live Lite - quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software. Here is a short video I made of a song I made in Ableton Live while I was getting to know Launchpad Pro MK3 along with Percussa Audio Cubes. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop