Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry Touch Spf#50 Sunscreen 3 Ounce (88ml)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kudos to Neutrogena for a trying to create a safe sunscreen using only zinc oxide, but they have some work to do. In cosmetics, it’s often in products that are supposed to keep your skin matte as it has great oil-absorbing abilities. This oil-free, non-comedogenic face sunscreen lotion won't sting eyes so it is ideal for daily protection. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

INCI is a list of the standardized and internationally accepted names used in the declaration of ingredients on cosmetic and personal care products. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It protects against UVB, UVA II, and UVA I almost uniformly, and is considered to be the broadest range sunscreen available today. Most of what we wrote about Titanium Dioxide is also true for Zinc Oxide so we will focus here on the differences.This sunscreen lotion is also free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.

It means that it can prevent hyperpigmentation and help keep the skin tone even (sun damage is the main factor causing age spots, darkening of post-acne marks and other discolorations). It is a polymer (created from repeating subunits) molecule and has different molecular weight and thus different viscosity versions from water-light to thick liquid. This easy-to-apply SPF is designed to protect every skin tone under the sun, and will leave you feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.Together with the di- and triglyceride of behenic acid, the trio has remarkable gelling properties helping cosmetic chemists to create ultra-soft and non-tacky waterfree gels. Plus, it’s mild even on sensitive skin, and it’s free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals. A physical/inorganic sunscreen with the broadest spectrum (UVB and UVA II, less good at UVA I) protection available today.

The active ingredients in sunscreens can lose their potency over time, so make sure to check the expiration date! The mineral formula means it’s less irritating than chemical sunscreens, so it’s better to use around your eyes and on sensitive skin.But it’s such a poor example of what mineral protection can be that I worry it will turn people off and send them back to the conventional formula.

It's definitely one of the best, or probably even the best option out there for sun protection available worldwide. Also, works well to fill in fine lines and wrinkles and give skin a plump look (of course that is only temporary, but still, it's nice). At the same time, it also boosts the effectiveness of other preservatives, such as the nowadays super commonly used phenoxyethanol. Our mission will be to explore international offerings as well as our equally effective desi products, particularly those found at our ever-dependable, local chemists across the road. Trust your own judgment…We can’t be liable for problems that occur from bad decisions you make based on content found here.

I have Indian skin, so this does leave a somewhat obvious white cast, HOWEVER, this has given me more protection than any sunscreen i have ever used! This mineral sunscreen lotion is specially formulated with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide for powerful protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. As always this worked for me, and I am super happy about it, but skincare is definitely personal and subjective. Formulated with PURESCREEN Technology to help absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sunrays, our sheer sunscreen also features Dry-Touch technology to help ensure that it dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop