The Grip Trilogy

The Grip Trilogy

RRP: £22.03
Price: £11.015
£11.015 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: Audiobook Review & Go Behind the Scenes with Narrator Rosamund Pike

Phenomenal characters! This story has touched all my feelings and the deepest part of my heart and mind. The development of Marlon and Bristol's relationship was fascinating. I was not only enamored but was also given food for thought. The real life struggles they endured as a couple and also as individuals was empowering. I feel like a better person after reading this. I was definitely wooed by Grip and his delicious chocolate charm. Marlon aka Grip isn't all about being a famous hip hop star. No, he has so much story hidden behind those good looks of his. A voice to be heard because he has plenty to say. Not just through his lyrics but also in general. A very strong opinion and a talent beyond words. He's also a good man who's been raised right by his mother in a tough environment in Compton. When he finally gains success he never forgets where he's from or the people that matter the most to him. Kerris desperately wants to think that the chemistry between two people that can happen is vastly overrated. That is, until a man that is named Walsh Bennett starts to come into her life and she finds that things will never be the same. Can she stay faithful to the man that she was supposed to marry or will she find that this new guy Walsh is someone that she cannot live without? While I read STILL I felt how impervious their love was. It showed in their words and actions. No matter how broken or vulnerable they both were they persevered because of their unconditional love and theirs was truly epic.As our hero is a rapper and the heroine is a music manager there is a lot of music talk besides some fantastic lyrics. Here is the link to the author's Spotify playlist Flow/Grip This book gutted me! I love Grip and Bristol so much. This continuation of their story was equal parts sexy and heart wrenching. What we get in this book is often what I crave... It's a good look into their HEA that we got at the end of Grip.

Grip- WOW WOW WOW......this story blew me away. Besides being a love story, it was a story that crossed race and social issues that are alive and well in this country. It was emotional, it was heartbreaking, it was thought provoking, it was loving and it was HEALING. Stories of interracial couples have stereotypes and stigmas but this author traverses the issues and displays them in a real, raw, captivating way. While the story is not all about racial difference, the love story of Grip and Bristol is full of meaningful feelings from past and present that all intertwine into a magnificent book.As an adult, Kerris is on the verge of starting her very own business. She’s also ready to accept a proposal in marriage and to build a life that really she has always wanted to have. The one thing that is missing in her life is some form of love. She is engaged to Cam but she wants to see the passion reignite. Grip is easily one of my favorite books of 2017, and I know it will linger with me for quite some time. Open your mind. Open your heart. Experience the love.

I've followed Grip and Bristol since they were introduced in Soul, the two books about Rhyson and Kai where they were secondary characters. What a journey Grip and Bristol have been on and it concludes in this phenomenal book STILL. I was one of those who was left wanting more of Gripstol when I finished Grip, so I was pretty darn happy when Kennedy Ryan announced STILL.

Publication Order of Top Shelf Romance Books

The poetry, oh, the poetry. Try reading these words and tell me that Grip isn't the book boyfriend to beat all book boyfriends. This book made me laugh, cry, and nod my head yes in understanding. It was an all encompassing read and I want to tell everyone I know to get a copy and immerse themselves in a wonderful experience. Wow, it took me so much time to get around Grip because I knew it was going to be a very emotional ride and I needed to have a few strong hairs in me hahah not to cry that much but wow this book is just breathtaking.. so many emotions through the whole story... The way Kennedy take us in this ride full of love, and raw emotions, is just beautiful...

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop