Husky GP-43196N13 18" 600-Denier Red Water Resistant Contractor's Rolling Tool Tote Bag with Telescoping Handle

£103.505
FREE Shipping

Husky GP-43196N13 18" 600-Denier Red Water Resistant Contractor's Rolling Tool Tote Bag with Telescoping Handle

RRP: £207.01
Price: £103.505
£103.505 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You’re lugging your tool kit up three flights of stairs and into an attic via a narrow access door and a rickety ladder to work on an HVAC system. The standard that I use to determine whether or not a tool bag is good for the long term is the crawl space test. When we had refrigerator issues last year and needed a new compressor, the tech had a Husky tool bag, kitted with Milwaukee tools, a Milwaukee RedLithium USB LED light, and Ryobi bit case.

Who cares if you can’t get the exact same bag there will be one that’s close and hey maybe go with that homer bucket for a few months until the next batch rolls out. Military-grade hybrid soft and hard shell with ballistic 900D TPU coated nylon with thermoformed EVA foam base. Last year, i purchased another water solar system from Alternative Energy and i can only recommend them. Made with the same durable 900D nylon-coated material as the D-Bag, these removable bag components come as standard with the D-Bag.Once you start rolling it around though the weight disappears; it’s really only an issue when lifting.

All I know is I ended up with a Husky bag because the other choices were compromises or complete overkill. Had that, and the bag my drill/recip kit came in, to throw in the back of my foreman/supervisor’s rigs for years. For similar reasons to the Veto, it’s wonderful that the Husky is semi-rigid and keeps hand tools upright so I can grab them without digging.

Milwaukee Tool’s lineman’s compact aerial tool apron has 18 custom pockets, including a dedicated floodlight pocket, puncture-resistant knife pockets and magnets to hold sockets in place. It may not look as professional as a tool bag but you can carry everything in one or two trips and get to work. And there’s a bonus 12-inch tool tote that comes with it, with a belt that hooks onto the handle for added storage, ease, and mobility. There are grommets on the outer flap for hanging the bag, and the padded mesh shoulder straps offer protection and carrying comfort. All in all, this rolling tool bag has all the bells and whistles (or nooks and crannies, rather) for working remotely.

I actually didn’t have enough tools to fill the pouches without just stuffing random stuff in that I don’t use. This design does allow for uninhibited access to the tool pockets on either end, but it also means there isn’t an efficient way to lift the bag once loaded to the upper limits of its weight capacity. This center compartment can also hold several long-handled hammers, a few speed squares, a drill driver, an impact driver or hammer drill, and even a spare battery or two. structured tote tool bag features tear-resistant, layered ballistic material and a reinforced structure that holds its shape over time.Greenlee’s 0258-13 leather, five-pocket pouch with a large, divided main pocket area is designed for easy storage and tool access. Bag Pro’s PPE Bag features two compartments, one of which is for safety shoes and has an external access.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop