As I Am DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer, 227g/8 oz.

£4.38
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.76
Price: £4.38
£4.38 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This hair milk promotes healthy hair growth while transitioning from chemically-treated hair to natural hair. I love that the Shea Moisture conditioner has natural ingredients, including raw shea butter as a main ingredient, and sea kelp and argan oil, it’s a good way of restoring intense hydration to your dry hair. It gives extra hydration to those dry and damaged strands that can sometimes become frizzy and break off. High porosity hair can make a lady lose her confidence especially when nothing seems to be working on the hair. Apart from being used as a moisturizer, it can be used as a conditioner, overnight treatment, and styler.

This hair moisturizer is perfect for a soothing conditioner that gives you amazing definition to your waves with zero frizz and no product “crunchiness”. Girls who have curls that don’t need much hold and are looking for a lighter product, this will be perfect for you and last a long time. They’re great for smoothing and defining coils and curls. In addition, many are also really good and repairing and preventing split ends. The best part about As I Am is that it repairs and restores damaged hair and overprocessed hair to promote new hair growth. By using this treatment daily, helps to add elasticity and gives it a beautiful shine that you will love with pro-vitamin B5 for an extra boost of nutrients. Some products have been formulated to help people with dull and lifeless hair, which in some cases could be as a result of heat or chemical damage. The smoothie provides a smooth and soft hold to the hair without a crunchy feel, thereby leaving your hair with bouncy, healthy-looking curls.hair can be fluffy and be soft or course, depending on your hair texture. 4c is already much more course and rather than curls it has a zigzag shape. It gets tangled more easily and is more prone to breakage. In case you are wondering about this “buttercream”, I’ve previously written about the differences between creams and butters. An extremely important feature of Shea Moisture is that it doesn’t contain any nasties that can further damage your hair. I’m not only talking about sulfates and silicones, but also no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, or petrolatum. This makes it great for curly hair that gets weighed down by silicones or to avoid chemical buildup in your hair. No wonder it is recommended by curly hair girls! Twist each section, leaving about ½" – ¾" untwisted at the ends. Twirl this portion around your forefinger and carefully slide your finger down and out of the coil. Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.

This product is also enriched with other ingredients such as soy oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamins.

Overall Take

If you think your hair is too stubborn and nothing works for it, I’d suggest you try the Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. If you’re worried you don’t have the funds to spend loads of dollars on products or don’t know where to start I’ve got you. You can even do a diy conditioner! No matter your budget, you can find the right products for your hair to get soft, nourished hair right now. Scroll down to number 6 for my favorite budget hair moisturizer. Eden bodywork conditioner is full of organic, natural ingredients but none of the harmful things you don’t want in your hair. It has jojoba oil, Tiare flower and tea tree oil to nourish your hair and smooth it out. It will make your hair retain through natural ingredients to nourish and keep it healthy. Apply Twist Defining Cream to detangled hair while it is wet, in small sections from root to tip, then twist away! Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.

Whether you want a hair milk or curl cream, your hair will be soft and luxurious after trying one of these out! Frequently Asked Questions Most of these products are free from irritating ingredients like parabens, mineral oil, sulfates and silicones. If you have 4 c hair, whether that’s low porosity hair or high porosity hair, the best thing for brittle hair is avoiding harmful ingredients like these. For comparison purposes, I have also written another post looking at the characteristics of low porosity hair. If your hair tends to take in a lot of moisture within a short amount of time, you might be having high porosity hair.To complete your style, you may desire fullness in some or all areas of your hair. If you opt to separate your twists for more volume, take care to handle them very gently. Pulling and separating carelessly will cause the multi-strand coil assemblies to come apart and take on an undefined, frizzed look. Dont forget that scalp health is important too. These moisturizers will contribute towards scalp health as well as keep your hair soft even with low porosity hair. Hair care is crucial to treat split ends, look after treated hair, get you a healthy scalp and overall soft hair. Worth noting is that there is also evening primrose oil for a healthy scalp and stronger hair, and amino acids with silk protein bond with keratin to repair damage from environmental factors. So if you know you are the kind of girl that can’t live without her straighteners, this styling cream is going to help create a protective layer through a bonding process and retain moisture. It also protects the hair against dryness, brittleness, and damage caused by the weather or the environment. You should, however, ensure that you do not do it often because too many egg washes can lead to protein overload, causing your hair to break.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop