JSB Hades .22 5.50mm Tin of 500 Air Gun Pellets

JSB Hades .22 5.50mm Tin of 500 Air Gun Pellets

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Their relatively light weight makes them particularly suitable for use in lower-powered breakbarrel airguns. However they will likely shoot well in many air rifles, including more powerful PCP models. With accuracy and chronograph data at hand, I set out to prove that more than 880 fps could result in a half-inch at 25 yards. Though I am not the most brilliant shot, I achieved 1 inch at 45 yards on a windy range. From standard regulator settings, I got a ballistic coefficient value of 0.026. I recorded a consistent performance by shot-to-shot due to the flexible FPS. The JSB Hades is a new pellet in .25, and .22 calibers from the famed Czech manufacturer. This air gun pellet combines hollow point design and the aerodynamic shape familiar with JSB Exact pellet users. Please note we have staff available to speak/write in the following languages: English Greek, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French and Cantonese.

JSB Hades .22 Pellets - Blackwood Outdoors

It’s evident, and I am confident that the lesser JSB Hades .177 pellet is bound to be perfect for small game hunting and pest control. The domed head has three very deep indentations molded into it. In a way, it’s a type of hollow point design. However you describe the design, Hades pellets mushroom on impact in a devastating fashion! That’s why it’s so good for hunting. With this .22 caliber air rifle, I found myself exceeding muzzle velocities of 1,000 fps in full power. JSB Hades 15.89 Grain .22 caliber pellets are a dedicated hunting pellet. Although new to the market this year, they already have a great reputation with airgun hunters. I was able to stabilize the JSB Hades pellets at a 927 fps muzzle velocity at the second regulator setting. This gave me 30.3 foot per pound of power, which I found to be an incredible value.Hades are made by JSB, and lived up to the company’s reputation for being clean and consistent, straight out of the tin. Unlike most air gun pellets, this rare find combines stopping power and accuracy at a weight of 15.89 grains. I use any air gun that can deliver from 16 up to 50 pressure joules. I took out an 18-inch barrel Maximus carbine for the JSB Hades pellets, and the expansion was exceptional.

JSB Hades review with Mike Morton - Airgun Magazine JSB Hades review with Mike Morton - Airgun Magazine

I have summarized that a tighter group can be achieved with slower muzzle velocity for these pellets. Speed Testing the JSB Hades Pellets A hard hitter, the JSB Hades, delivers significant damage to vermin due to efficient expansion. The round rarely exits smaller pests, so I am eager to give the Hades a go during squirrel and rabbit hunting season. Testing the JSB Hades Pellets Expansion and Anti-Exit CapabilitiesThe JSB Hades 15.89 grain, 5.5 mm pellets are good, except on my P-Rod. Using its current settings, I couldn’t get perfect groupings.

JSB Hades .22 Lead pellets for air rifles - Solware

With a name like this, the Hades is very much geared towards the hunter. After all, Hades is the Greek god of the underworld and these pellets are intended to shepherd our quarry animals to the afterlife, albeit a little earlier than they might have liked. Very much mechanical broadheads, you can hear the pellets opening up and slicing through game flesh. The JSB Hades 15.89 Grain .22 caliber pellets tested by HAM demonstrated above average consistency of head diameter. A full 68% of the pellets measured by HAM had a head diameter of precisely 5.50 mm – that’s 0.22 Inches. These measurements were made, as usual, using an industry-standard Pelletgage go/no-go gauge. This gives us results in 0.01 mm (ten micron) increments – amazing precision!

Variability of weight among the pellets tested by HAM was somewhat less consistent. Unusually so by JSB standards – it must be reported. No pass-through was experienced when I took this same carbine against P-Dawgs and squirrels at 15 to 45 yards. The JSB Hades at .22 or .25 caliber delivers total terminal energy dump. What I Found Unappealing About the JSB Hades Pellets

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop