Nodus Hifold Wallet

Nodus Hifold Wallet

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I first unboxed the Pioneer I didn’t really see the appeal. It just felt like plastic. Nevertheless, after a few days of daily use, I found the material fantastic and you become accustomed to its unusual texture. It really is one of the best materials I’ve come across when it comes to wallet design and I found over time the material didn’t show any signs of wear or tear. It just looked brand new. The material is also water-resistant which makes it an ideal outdoors wallet for people who frequently hike or camp. Walli smart wallet lifespan & battery life:It's uncertain how long they will last, but their batteries are expected to last about 6 months before needing replaced.

The wallet comes with a scanner which allows you to scan your credit cards into the device (you actually swipe them in, just like you swipe them at a store's card reader), where their information is then stored. Anytime you want to use your Visa, voila — it's in there. The wallet also has a fantastic note slot. Most minimalist wallets force you to shove your notes inside a card slot which is never ideal. The Nodus has a dedicated note slot in the middle which allows for better cash access than most wallets of this size. Cashew wallet card capacity:Cashew can hold 7 cards and 20 dollar bills. There is no space for coins.

The final score of the NODUS Hifold wallet is four for quality, three for the price, and four for each of the features, usability, and perception. That gives this wallet a final score of 3.8 out of 5. Funnily enough, the first alternative brand on our list also originates from Australia. Status Anxiety was founded in 2004 and has created a brand based on high quality, minimalist yet affordable leather goods. This is actually why they named the brand what they did. Status Anxiety is actually a made-up social condition meant to describe the way compare ourselves to those around us, and the idea that tangible possessions (like designer brands) play a part in this. To combat this, Status Anxiety tries to create the highest quality products possible while offering them at affordable prices. Ekster smart wallet lifespan & battery life:This is unknown, but they seem durable and warranty info is here.

Finally onto the design. The wallet is made from full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather with a soft touch feel. This is beyond high quality and one of my favorite feeling wallets on this list. The wallet also comes in a small, but great, range of colors. These colors are clearly limited to those which give a more luxurious look from a tan brown to emerald green. The latest and newest offering from A-Slim. The ‘Iro’ wallet is an interesting hybrid wallet that can only be described as a mish-mash of a variety of wallet types crammed into one. Although this may seem a little weird the wallet does still retain a nice cleanish look and a smaller size especially compared to other zip wallets on the market.

4. Nomad Slim Wallet

All the products from Nodus are decidedly dapper in nature but there is something particularly appealing about the Compact Card Wallet to us here at The Coolector. For any man seeking out a first class accessory that doesn’t break the bank and delivers all the storage and RFID safety measures you could possibly want, this is going to fit the bill really rather nicely.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop