Casio Sport Watch A158

Casio Sport Watch A158

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whilst the black version will likely retain the label of ‘dad watch’ for many more years, the metal Casio watch however is just a cool, retro, digital watch; that can certainly add to your style.

With its daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar, you"ll never need to worry about missing an appointment again.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The Casio A168 sits taller on the wrist for sure, the backlight system being the culprit for this alteration. Es un Casio de los de toda la vida: funcional, práctico, ligero, resistente y con una pila a prueba de años. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Though no longer a necessity in the era of fitness bands, they are still an accessory par excellence, similar to sunglasses.

The contrast of the LCD against the background is good for my old eyes and the time display is large enough I can read without my reading glasses. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The Bad, for me, is that the light for night viewing doesn't illuminate the entire time area making it hard for me to read at night with old eyes and no glasses.In reality, these both look pretty cool and retro; some of the best looking digital watches out there in my book, especially for the cost. Inexpensive watches, yes, but watches that brought me so much joy and still have meaning to me today. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. us/CasioA158W In this Casio A158W review video, I take a look at the best cheap Casio digital watch for men. That said, some complain about the backlight, saying that its very weak and only lights up the hour number.

Featuring a stainless-steel band and light-weight resin case, this watch fits comfortably on your wrist with its easily adjustable clasp. With the Casio A168, the watch is bigger but isn’t much heavier, making it seem less dense on-wrist. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 requires textiles-based products to be tested against a list of 1,000+ chemicals, to limit those which may be harmful to human health. When holding the Casio A158, you can tell straight away that the case isn’t metal, due to the lack of weight. Hailed an iconic model from the 1980s, the A158WA-1 is the perfect addition to your day-to-day accessories with its simple yet classic design.So add this silver toned watch to your G-Shock collection or simply make it your next everyday watch.

No es el más bonito (o si, si te gusta lo retro y ochentero), pero cumple de sobras con lo que se requiere de un reloj: da la hora clavada, sin retrasarse/adelantarse ni un segundo. As expected, this does just comprise of folded links, however, is fully adjustable and lightweight; making it surprisingly comfortable. While it’s certainly not a big watch and will suit most wrist sizes, the added depth in particular will be noticeable if you have skinny wrists. These cookies allow a safe payment experience and can possibly be used to analyse the user’s behaviour. Since 2013, his goal has remained the same: to provide men the advice and inspiration they need to dress well, develop their personal style, and gain more confidence.The bracelet makes a great substitute for another bracelet on another watch, moving that watch closer to looking like the real thing. Casio’s vintage watch collection features a range of retro and timeless designs combining both aesthetics and functionality. I’d say the display on the A158 is slightly clearer and, in person, is definitely easier to see from different angles. It’s natural, yes, but leads to wasting money on items less well-made than you’d like rather than something attainable with a little patience and discipline.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop