Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Deck Rekordbox DJ Controller

Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Deck Rekordbox DJ Controller

RRP: £189.99
Price: £94.995
£94.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminum profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. All the buttons, knobs, and faders on the controller are arranged and used in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 setup. Before connecting the DDJ 800, ensure you have the latest version of Rekordbox installed on your computer, available here .

The DDJ-800 is rekordbox dvs ready and allows you to connect multi players or turntables to control rekordbox dj. A dedicated Beat FX display means you can instantly reference BPM and the selected FX without the need to stare at your computer; this makes it easier than ever to use FX whenever inspiration kicks in. The mixer can be used as a standalone DJ mixer if needed, and offers RCA/Phono inputs for connecting media players and turntables; however, the effects will only work when using the Rekordbox software. By Holding shift, you then gain access to the secondary options; Keyboard, Pad FX2, Beat Loop and Key Shift.

With the addition of the Feedback Reducer, the mixer has dedicated controls for each of the 2 mic inputs.

Also, I'm retired from paying gigs, but this thing rocked a house party it's 2nd night out of the box and is perfect for home use too! The external input can be adjusted by using the trims, channel faders and EQs, and when the controller is connected to rekordbox dj, you can use also Sound Color FX and Beat FX. Crafted from premium-quality polycarbonate, the Decksaver DDJ-800 cover provides robust and reliable protection for your controller. I don’t have that sort of money to spend on a controller, plus I have a decent laptop, so I was considering purchasing the DDJ-800 to continue using at home to practice, and eventually at gigs.

Keep your eyes on the deck and off your computer thanks to the customizable Color LCD On Jog Display located in the centre of each jog wheel. You can choose to display full artwork on the displays, helping you instantly identify the track loaded on a deck by simply looking at the jog wheel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop