Zebra 51210 Kirarich Glitter Highlighter (Pack of 5)

£0.64
FREE Shipping

RRP: £1.28
Price: £0.64
£0.64 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s a reason this liquid highlighter has hundreds of five-star reviews on Sephora: It’s the perfect consistency (think: soft and velvety, not sticky or tacky) and leaves your skin looking like an actual dewy dumpling (sup, Nam Vo). If you usually stay away from liquid highlighters because you don’t like the sticky, velvety texture, you’ll seriously love this lightweight formula from Ilia.

It may look like a powder at first glance but once you dip in, you'll love that creamy formula that just melts into the skin. Kinda), there’s only one thing I rip open immediately and blend all over my face: liquid highlighter. Also try illuminating concealers to highlight certain points on the face, and complete your makeup look with a blush that makes you shine. The key is in subtle application that balances textures, as Dominic Skinner, global senior artist at MAC Cosmetics tells Metro. Don't let the bright metallic gold hue intimidate you—the shade Trophy Wife by Fenty Beauty's luxe highlighter collection is touted by many as a go-to shade for glow-y fanatics.

The trick to stopping your glitter highlighter from looking like you’re on a hen do at Glasto is to dust it on instead of patting it on.

I love this because it works on all skin tones and has the most natural glow—it literally looks like skin is glowing from the inside out," she says. This celestial pairing offers customizable luminosity to achieve any look for everyday to extraordinary occasions!

Going for glossy finishes will add to the overall radiant effect, making skin and features really glow.

You can wear all three shades mixed together, or one at a time — either way, say hello to a bronzy glow. The Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick is also a Best of Beauty winner, so obviously it's really good.And if you want to go all out, you can also seal the liquid or the creamy highlighter with the powdered version.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop