Travelon Women's Anti-Theft Tailored Crossbody Phone Pouch Cross Body Bag, One Size

£17.815
FREE Shipping

Travelon Women's Anti-Theft Tailored Crossbody Phone Pouch Cross Body Bag, One Size

RRP: £35.63
Price: £17.815
£17.815 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is the best anti theft backpack for travelers who want to have a stylish option with all the benefits of a safe travel bag. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The 3 in 1 function means you can wear it as a crossbody, use it as a tote, or backpack, making it super versatile! Hi Sheena, If you do not feel safe using an anti-theft bag, then there are other options to keeping your belongings safe such as a bra stash or a money belt.

Based on looks and functionality, this is easily the best traveling purse for Europe and other major destinations! Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Travelon’s Crossbody is made of a thick and rugged canvas which you can choose in a range of colours. And when you have bought too many souvenirs you can also use them as an extra carry-on bag (and I’ve never been charged for it).Many of the larger slings and messenger bags on this list aren’t ambidextrous, meaning they can only be worn across one shoulder correctly. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Posts like this might make some think it’s better to stay at home, but it’s really meant to encourage you to travel. Even given all of the security features it has on the inside, this daypack looks sleek and professional on the outside. It was very spacious, offered RFID protection, plus it had two compartments for a water bottle and a travel size umbrella.

For those looking for a capable anti-theft sling bag with capable internal organization and a reversible strap, this might be the best one!

For me when I travel -want something that can wear crossbody (ideally multiple ways to wear it) and that packs a lot functionally without being too big/bulky. It is the perfect size so that I didn’t feel weighed down or look too touristy, and because it has various zippered compartments and decent depth, I was able to also use it for as a camara bag for my compact-system camera with extra lens. Compartments are the key I find when travelling, from packing cubes to my Travelon toiletry bag to my day bag, I can always find whatever I need to get my hands on, and if it doesn’t have a home, I probably don’t need it anyway!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop