Amtech NC-559-V2-TF No-Clean Tacky Flux USA (30cc)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don't disagree with you that it should be completely fine, but importing a fake product, purposely re-labelling it to appear genuine (knowing that someone might spot the fake), isn't that breaking all kinds of fair trading laws or being fraudulent?

Putting that expertise to good use, we decided to start RetroSix; a small team of people passionate about retro gaming, and restoring original consoles to like-new, adding our own twist and style to them and in general bringing a modern twist to retro. They are local to us (in the UK) and their products are therefore under heavy quality control and safety. Quote from: deadlylover on April 20, 2020, 03:41:05 am My tube from RS seems to test at about 7-10MOhms just dotting it on the bench, what a piece of crap. But if there is no real way to tell between the fake and the real deal and you're passing it off as genuine, how is that fair?Syringes are intended for industrial dispensing machines and use a piston stopper instead of a plunger - do not remove the piston as it delivers the best seal to prevent contact with air. Quote from: OwO on April 19, 2020, 05:50:39 am There are NC-559-ASM clones, most of which work very well and is hard to tell from the original.

tl;dr What no clean lead-free tacky flux do you use / can recommend for hot air rework of the usual suspects (QFP, QFN, SOIC, small BGAs etc. It is formulated for syringe application, stencil printing and rework processes on all PCB surface finishes. The Chip Quik SMD291 is okay and is more readily available from reputable dealers than the Amtech outside of the US.

DIY soldering flux, get an IPA and mix with violin's rosin as its already cleaned and filtered, all of these ingredient are cheap and easily sourced. The conductivity test is absolutely nonsense: it should be done AFTER the flux has been activated ; it is also true that I _always_ wash my boards with IPA. Air syringes are intended for industrial dispensing machines using a piston stopper instead of a plunger - Dispensing Kit is a third party add-on necessary to manually controlling the flow. It was bought from AliExpress, so I guess it's fake, but it works very well, and it doesn't smell at all.

Get one that doesn't claim to be genuine amtech; you will have less chance of getting "fake" nonperforming flux.edit: ehhh it's conductive even when non activated, check comments below for more details, I probably wouldn't recommend it knowing this. OEM means no overheads due to shiny labels, labor for retail blister-box packaging, or Intellectual Property licensing overheads - a bare minimum chemical for in-house labeling. Liability is expressly disclaimed for loss or injury arising out of use of this information or the use of any materials designated.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop