What am I to Do

What am I to Do

RRP: £32.90
Price: £16.45
£16.45 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To move forward, you have to let go of your past and embrace change. With change comes reinvention. If you don’t know who you are and what you want, it makes it a lot harder to move forward in your life. Then, with a little soul-searching under your belt, it’s time to move on to step 3. Step 3: What Are Your Options? For example, maybe your dad wants you to be a doctor because he thinks it’s a secure, well-paying job, and he wants you to have a steady income to support yourself. The night sky looks beautiful with its twinkling stars and floating clouds. Sit near a window or go to the terrace to see the beauty of the night sky. 67 . Go for a candle light dinner Accompany your children for an orphanage visit. Teach them to donate used books, old toys, and used clothes to those unfortunate little ones. Your child will know how blessed they are to have everything around them so easily. This nurtures kindness and gratitude. 88. Play memory games

Dust off your crystal ball—now that you’ve considered where you’ve been and what you want out of life, it’s time to look to the future. Think about what’s getting in your way or stopping you from moving forward. Once again, don’t stop at your first answer. Ask yourself “what else?” until you identify what’s getting in your way. Embrace embarrassment. Feeling foolish is part of the path to achieving something important, something meaningful. The more a major life decision scares you, chances are the more you need to be doing it. — Mark Manson Things I can do immediately (Examples: Master your chocolate chip cookie recipe, spend more time with your mom) Though the answer to this question will likely change as you get older (and you’ve given up your dream of being an astronaut or firefighter), you may find that other people’s expectations still interfere with figuring out what you want to do with your life.

2. Get Started

A handwritten love poem will mean a lot to him/her. It speaks your heart out and signifies your pure love and passion for him/her. He/She will feel special and blessed to haveyou with him/her. Why not give ita try now? 32. Play board games Ergo, due to the transitive property of awesomeness, if you avoid anything that could potentially embarrass you, then you will never end up doing something that feels important. Great accomplishments never come easy. If you want to do great things with your life, you’re going to have to make a great effort. That will probably mean putting in more hours the average person, getting outside your comfort zone and learning as much as you can to achieve as much as you can. You can relive childhood days by playing scrabble or monopoly, or having a game night to play cards with your partner. 33. Go for home shopping

Now, that probably sounds incredibly pessimistic. And you may be thinking, “Hey Mr. Manson, turn that frown upside down.” But I actually think this is a liberating idea. Life isn’t predictable, and the solutions we seek to answer our life questions don’t always come nicely wrapped. There are no rules to follow, and you have to work hard to define your life pathway when you don’t know what to do with your life. For a long time, it was hard to get out of bed and go for my run because I just wanted to hide away. Over time, I began to look forward to my morning run as I felt more energized, and I was sleeping better.She was trying to figure out what she was doing with her life. For her, this meant realizing she had lost her sense of self. While no one would know from the outside, she was feeling overwhelmed, lost, and unsure of herself. She was doing all the “right” things for everyone around her, but she wasn’t doing all the right things for her. It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.” -Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Look at the activities that keep you up all night, but look at the cognitive principles behind those activities that enthrall you. Because they can easily be applied elsewhere. — Mark MansonIf you and she loves old artefacts, you can visit a museum and get to know about old art and ancient history. Exploring past happenings can be fun and enriching. 42. Pay a visit to each other’s family

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop