Christian Dior Fahrenheit Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perfumers recreated these burnt, smoky, birch, styrax and cade notes delivering an exotic, enchanting effect. Another worry people have is that they think Fahrenheit is for super muscular and ultra-masculine people, which is not true. Smelled it first time when I was 16 years old on one of my teachers and felt in love with the smell.

The Chypre fragrance family is characterised by a fine fragrance that particularly confident women appreciate. The first day I received my bottle I was just going out for the day so I did a quick test spray on my hand and it lasted from 10am until I got home at 5pm when I then did 4 sprays on my neck.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unlike some online retailers, all of our products come in the original manufacturer packaging and are 100% genuine. The base notes form the foundation of the fragrance, rounds off the smell experience and gives the fragrance a certain degree of depth. Perfume aficionados might say that the formula for this fragrance has changed since it was originally released in the late 80s.

Fresh Sicilian Mandarin notes, and the surprising combination of masculine Wood and Leather with an unprecedented Violet accord. On the other hand, its overall popularity should relieve some of your stress - no fragrance is objectively "good" for everybody. Alcohol, Aqua (water), Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Butyl Ingredients Listing Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Citral, Eugenol, Methyl 2-octynoate, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Tocopherol.We have been established in the mobile trade since 2002 and ever since 2005 as a private limited company. How to Use: Apply Dior Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette Spray on pulse points, such as the wrists and neck, for optimal fragrance dispersion. Overview: Designed by Christian Dior in 1988, Fahrenheit is a classic fragrance that stands the test of time. Perfumers recreated these burnt, smoky, Birch, Styrax and Cade notes delivering an exotic, enchanting effect.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop