Mothering Heights (Dog Man 10): the laugh-out-loud, blockbusting full-colour graphic novel from international bestselling author Dav Pilkey: Volume 10

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Mothering Heights (Dog Man 10): the laugh-out-loud, blockbusting full-colour graphic novel from international bestselling author Dav Pilkey: Volume 10

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This week, what a treat to have actress, writer, filmmaker, all around creative Lauren Aboulafia to Mothering Heights! Lauren and Leonora discuss meeting and creating in an Artist’s Way workshop years ago, transcending the natural tendency toward guilt in motherhood, maternal mental health, and how to turn trauma into art (CW brief mention of traumatic birth). Lauren is so smart, and so inspiring. And hey: you’re doing a great job! As with most of the more recent Dog Man books, the serious stuff here was quite well done, and never felt like it slowed things down or weighed things down. The bathroom humor has never been a favorite of mine, but my son (13 now) still finds it hilarious. The main source of much of this was Molly the psychokinetic tadpole, who is Lil' Petey's best friend, which seemed a bit weird because this wasn't an aspect of her character in previous appearances. This week we are thrilled to welcome actor, voice artist, and host of the Making it After 40 podcast, Lisa Rodriguez! The two of us reference each other’s podcast all the time, so it only makes sense that we’d share this great interview, which we did for Lisa’s one year anniversary. In this inspiring episode, we talk about how to trust that you are enough, trusting our intuition, navigating and healing from co-dependecy, and embracing our goofiness!

Stinkle, Stinkle | Dog Man Wiki | Fandom Stinkle, Stinkle | Dog Man Wiki | Fandom

Thank you for your patience as we took a little summer hiatus! This week, Leonora is thrilled to welcome Emily from the Residuals Podcast to Mothering Heights. Emily is a producer, a mama, an advocate, and a lover of all things spooky. Our conversation is wide-ranging, compassionate, inspiring, and really, really fun. Be sure to listen to Emily and Joy’s spoooooky podcast The Residuals (look for Leonora’s ep for some great true ghost stories), and don’t forget: you’re doing a great job. This was all over the place even more than usual. The humor is getting worse and unfunny. I did like the ending though.In the middle of summer... L'il Petey and Dog Man are enjoying their lifes somewhere in the ocean on a remote island, what will they bring into this resort? For cost savings, you can change your plan at any time online in the “Settings & Account” section. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial. You may change or cancel your subscription or trial at any time online. Simply log into Settings & Account and select "Cancel" on the right-hand side. Most of the other books in the series have something to do with the literature it is parodying. Maybe I missed it (it has been a long time since I read Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë ) but I didn't really see any of that incorporated into this book.

Mothering Heights (10) Pages 1-50 - Flip PDF Dog Man: Mothering Heights (10) Pages 1-50 - Flip PDF

This week, Leonora is honored to host educator, sexual health and wellness expert, somatic bodyworker, healer, and coach Pamela Clare Wylie Samuelson (she/they) to Mothering Heights. Pamela found her way into this incredibly rich and rewarding career space through her earlier life as a dancer and aerialist, through injury, into healing. She now brings her deep and intuitive understanding of physiology and consciousness into her work, while inviting everyone with a body to find agency and a clear path to healing. We get into it! Sexy stuff!Somewhat torn with this review. Read them during tutoring. The student loved them and couldn't get enough. His growing love of reading was a direct result of this series. I really didn't care for them (maybe because I am a female) but continued reading because they developed a love of reading for my 8 yr old male pupil and isn't that the reason for literature. We may not all have the same taste but we need to appreciate and respect other people's choices. Okay so I am the worst with written skills. Ugh But let me tell you, I LOVE this podcast. It’s a feel good, podcast with some amazing women and men - dads month was fun! Be sure to follow Lisa’s podcast Making After 40, and then leave us BOTH a review, and then never forget: you’re doing a great job.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop