Heart of the Raven Prince: A Cinderella Retelling (Entangled with Fae)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I hated the stepfamily and the human guy from the church. Only Clara has redeeming qualities and they all got what they deserved. Although, the stepmother deserved a harsher punishment. That’s only because of their own outdated traditions. They choose to follow these strictures of chastity, etiquette, and social hierarchy, values leftover from when the humans on the isle bowed to a human king. When the fae won the war, we liberated them from King Grigory. Now it’s almost as if they expect their fae rulers to take his place.” I clench my jaw. “You gave me no indication I shouldn’t be here, Stepmother. You brought me along.” Her footsteps approach the dressing screen but—thankfully—stop on the other side. If she sees the state I’m in, she’ll know I’ve been outdoors. “What excuse do you have today?” The very one. I never stood a chance with Evelyn, and it’s obvious why. Have you seen King Aspen’s antlers?” He sighs. “I suppose I had a crush on them both for a time, but Evelyn was someone I think I could have been happy with. I never felt anything close to love for her, but still…I must admit, it was quite embarrassing.”

I do know you. I may not know every fact, but I’ve gotten to know you more in two weeks than I’ve ever gotten to know a person in my lifetime. The same goes for how I’ve allowed you to know me. I’ve shared things with you I’ve never told anyone.” Raven shifter Prince Franco is every social climbing debutante's dream. He's handsome, heir to the Lunar Court throne, and deliciously single. Every young woman wants to bed him, wed him, or steal a moment of his time. Except, of course, for Ember Montgomery. First off, I wrote a wonderful review for Heart of the Raven Prince and now I can’t find it and genuinely want to cry. This is why you don’t postpone work, kids. One day the beautiful thoughts you penned down may disappear–aka you may have accidentally deleted it without knowing. With that wise thought for the day, let’s move into the actual review.

Create a new list

Half-fae Ember craves freedom from her conniving stepfamily. As if they weren’t enough to deal with, a chance encounter with the arrogant Prince Franco leaves her humiliated and in a fiery rage. Nothing could convince her the prince is anything but a rake. But when the opportunity to evade her scheming stepmother falls into her lap, she’ll pay the price—even if it means impersonating the prince’s newest flame… This seems to amuse Imogen even more. “Just because your namesake places you amongst ash and cinders, doesn’t mean you should seek cosmetics from a chimney.”

Is this the form you wear for your human patrons?” I ask. Like all fae, Flora can shift between two physical manifestations—her unseelie and seelie form. A fae’s unseelie form is their natural shape, while one’s seelie form is modeled after human likeness. It’s what some humans refer to as lesser fae and high fae. Which is quite rude, honestly. ACOTAR meets Bridgerton in this standalone fairytale retelling of Cinderella. If you like slow burn romance, fake engagements, and snarky fae royals, then you’ll love this swoon-worthy story in the Entangled with Fae series. Received an Advanced Reader’s Copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts expressed in this review are my own.

I’d hate to find out. Come on. Your glamours make life so much more interesting.” My words are more than just flattery. While most fae are capable of conjuring glamours, myself included, we are limited by our own particular strengths and imaginations. Flora’s creations are artistic marvels unparalleled by the capabilities of the average fae. She has the distinct talent of connecting a glamour to an object. I don’t know any other glamourist who can do that. And where most fae glamours are nothing more than illusions, hers take physical form, forging with its wearer. Not that the question does me any good. It won’t change that I’m bound to the bargain I made. Bound to my stepmother. My shoulders slump, an unsettling feeling stirring in my gut. This conversation has put me highly on edge, drowning out all the pleasant mirth I felt mere moments ago. So, I do what I always do when I’m uncomfortable. I make light of it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop