Kikumasamune Japanese Sake Moisturizing Brightening Skin Care Lotion 500ml

Kikumasamune Japanese Sake Moisturizing Brightening Skin Care Lotion 500ml

RRP: £4.10
Price: £2.05
£2.05 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Knowing that sake is a great ingredient to slow down the aging process makes me want to incorporate it into my skincare routine. Contains three types of vitamin derivatives* (moisturising ingredients) to give you beautiful, bright skin with moisture. Habituée aux produits Hada labo dont je raffole, j'ai voulu explorer les produits au saké et fermentés mais sans saccharomyces que je ne supporte pas et l'essai est réussi aussi bien pour le corps que le visage. Some people cannot stand this scent because it can be strange applying something that once made you sick when ingested (ha), but for those of us who have not had such an experience, the scent seems to vary between bubble gum to bananas (or in my case, a little of both).

The hydration really lasts and kept my skin feeling soft and supple all day, even when I skipped my beloved Scinic Honey All-In-One Ampoule. When I first started k-beauty I got those two exact products and thought the same thing about mizon until I tried some snail sheet masks from skinfood and natures republic and they BURNED. Not only did this irk the vegans of the skincare world, but it also bothered everybody else, as you can probably imagine. Fashion and Makeup to her are just a little bit of fun, because life is already way too serious as it is.This product is perfect for when you want multiple light layers of hydration as it plays nicely with everything you put on top of it. I thought it was maybe a snail allergy, but my Mizon breakouts were just lots of CCs, not a histamine reaction.

Note, these are affiliate links, and I will receive commission on any purchased you make through it. Their High Moist Lotion, the ethanol-free version of their regular skin care lotion, is a watery, toner-type product. I've also used this on my face on occasion, straight after doing a double cleanse, and it instantly hydrated my skin, which looks clarified and gives that lit-from-within glow.

If you're trying it for the first time, it's pretty big at 500ml, so if you don't react well, there's a lot left over.

Arbutin is another powerful lightening agent, as is Glycyrrhizic acid (a derivative of licorice root). Although that moisture feels wonderful and does seem to help keep my skin soft, I kind of feel like it may prevent the products I apply afterwards from absorbing as effectively. This is the superb flavor of authentic dryness: robust taste with a hint of roughness and a refreshing, crisp finish that lacks any unpleasant sweetness.Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. com/products/kikumasamune-sake-skin-care-lotion-brightening-500ml 8106238869824 Kikumasamune Japanese Sake Skin Brightening Lotion 500ml 74,00 //int.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop