PULP RIOT High Speed Toner ROSE GOLD 3 oz.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I personally love 10g Icy and 5g Rose Gold in High-Speed Toners mixed 1:3 with the developer. This gives the perfect pinky pearly. Almost a mother pearl colour, in just 5 mins! It’s so great because with the toners, you can make it more pigmented by simply adding less developer and leaving it on longer. The results also vary depending on the base. If their base is warmer, the colour will reflect more warmth. If the base underneath is cooler, then it comes out with this perfect iridescent colour. I simply just love it. Quality Over Quantity: One thing’s for sure, Matrix Biolage products are not your run-of-the-mill drugstore finds. They’re salon-quality, so a little often goes a long way. You might find you use less product, which can stretch out the time between those trips to ULTA Beauty or JCPenney. Color Protection: Matrix Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo gets high marks for making hair coloring last longer and look more vibrant. Here’s my full shopping list of products I used to create the look: Pulp Riot High Speed Toner Rose Gold 90ml

Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. - SalonCentric United States Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. - SalonCentric United States

So, in a nutshell, Biolage offers a range of high-quality, specialized haircare products that most users love. While it might be a bit pricier than your average drugstore brand, the results and overall experience often justify the cost. If you're ready to level up your haircare game, Biolage is a solid bet. And hey, your hair deserves the best, right? Conclusion Pulp Riot’s High-Speed Toners are progressive, which means the longer you leave them on the deeper and more pigmented the colour will be. Yes, the price tag is a bit on the higher side. But if you’re looking for specialized care and salon-quality results, the investment is worth it. Plus, with the range of availability, you might snag a deal or two.My favourite formula is a mixture of all the shades from the Fantasy Collection; Pyro, Guardian, Elixr, Sorcery. This creates an awesome rainbow and the perfect summer festival look with some braiding. My favourite formula is Area 51& Absinthe for the green with Nightfall & Decoy for the Blue. It’s my absolute favourite because the colours sit together so well and create amazing shine & due. To mix deeper and lighter tones, I can mix the semi-permanent together to create a bespoke colour for my clients each time. Professional Quality: Ever wonder what shampoo your salon uses while you’re getting pampered? There’s a good chance it’s Matrix Biolage. They offer professional-use products that you can also snatch for your home haircare routine. Professional Use: Many salons not only use Matrix Biolage but also sell them. It’s a good place to get professional advice on which products suit your hair type best.

Pulp Riot High Speed Toner Rose Gold 3oz - Modern Beauty Supplies Pulp Riot High Speed Toner Rose Gold 3oz - Modern Beauty Supplies

Product Quality: Listen, no one’s got time for a shampoo that leaves your hair feeling like straw. A top-notch brand offers high-quality haircare products that do what they say, whether it’s color protection, hydration, or dandruff control. Tea Tree Oil: Present in Matrix Biolage SCALPSYNC Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, it’s great for soothing the scalp and fighting dandruff. Ash (Olive Base): Best for cancelling any unwanted warmth in the hair and creating beautiful ash blondes. If your hair has more twists and turns than a roller coaster, you’re in the curly club. For you, hydration is key. Products like Matrix Biolage HYDRASOURCE Shampoo and the Biolage Hydrasource Detangling Solution are your best friends. Straight HairMy favourite formula is Mercury, Blush and Powderbecause the colours sit so well together and create a beautiful palette of colours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop