LaPierre Studio Supreme Slider, Multi-Colour, 21.59 x 29.21 x 0.38 cm

LaPierre Studio Supreme Slider, Multi-Colour, 21.59 x 29.21 x 0.38 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface. Welcome to Week Nine of The Better Machine Quilt-a-long based on my book 25 Days to Better Machine Quilting. Gravity wants to tug your quilt onto the floor and Friction doesn’t want you to move the quilt at all!

Incudes a 1/4″, 1/2″ and 5/8″ seam allowances, a Centering Ruler and Grid with 1″ spacing across entire mat. If you can't move your project smoothly, your quilting will have a jerky, uneven look and your stitch length will be inconsistent. Plus, you will be a tense and frustrated quilter! Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores the true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.

Popular Posts

BE CREATIVE–Fight gravity in your own way! Look around your house and use boxes, foam board, books or other supports to create the largest possible work surface to support your quilt. Add inexpensive banquet tables behind and to the left of your sewing machine to support the quilt. I’ve seen a lot of MacGyvered sewing set ups that worked quite well–use your creativity to find a solution!

YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Friction is a more subtle foe. It provides slight but steady resistance to moving the quilt. Supreme Slider I make mark less half square triangles. Two squares turned on the point and sew 1/4” from each side of the center. Cut them apart and iron open!” – Di RussellHotjar sets this cookie when a Recording starts and is read when the recording module is initialized, to see if the user is already in a recording in a particular session.

I don't use anything normally. I did get a Supreme Slider at one point, because of a sale or something. It's also super expensive here in Canada. Maybe it's because my machine is not lowered into a crevice on my desk and just has the table attachment (which is a little small) so the edges of the slider flip up sometimes. Gravity has one goal–to pull your quilt out from under your machine and onto the floor where your dog can use it more comfortably! (Yes, YOUR dog is on the side of THE Enemy!) The best way to minimize the force of Gravity is to support the quilt on as large a surface as possible. The ideal is to have your machine in a set in cabinet. This provides the largest possible surface to support the quilt. Place an ironing board or other table to the left of your machine and at the the same height, to provide even more support.I too find it fab for HST’s too, removes the need to draw the diagonal line across from point to point.” – Angela Attwood If your machine is not in a set-in cabinet, I highly recommend a Sew-Steady or similar extension table. The custom fit tables are much larger than the standard table that come with sewing machines. The extra space provides better support for the quilt and more free space to place your hands while you quilt. To combat Friction, I recommend using a Supreme Slider by Lapierre Studios. The quilting mat adheres to your sewing machine and reduces friction. (I don’t recommend a lot of tools for free motion quilting, but the Supreme Slider is one thing that I think really helps create a smooth glide.) The mat comes in two sizes Small and Large. Buy the largest one that will fit your work surface. SILICONE SPRAY

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop