Wickford & Co 4 Piece Candle Set

Wickford & Co 4 Piece Candle Set

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

is actually really affordable for a burn time of 50 hours, which means you have quite a few good days of burning one of the best gingerbread candles on the market with the Gingerbread Cookie scent.

So far, I’ve burned a few of them, including both small jars and votives, and my first impressions are that while I thought I would hate the Pink Rhubarb & Pear candle, it is one of my absolute favorites to burn when I’m working, and has a great hot throw – much more than I initially expected. Here are a few scents available according to the season (this does not include what may be released in the Home Bargains candle range in the future, just a few candle scents that have been released in the past): I’m saying the UK because I’m not even sure that you can get the Home Bargains candles anywhere else in the world, so whoever is looking for cheap candles in London and UK cities, you’d do well to pay a visit to Home Bargains. I’ve tried a few of the best gingerbread candles you’ll find here – obviously, my current freelancer budget does not allow me to buy all the scented candles at TK Maxx and in other famous candle shops in London that I long for.We’re really in a luxury candle type of mood with the Dirty Gingerbread candle, one which focuses on natural scents blended to create a real atmosphere at home. More than a simple gingerbread scented candle, we’ve got with Heretic a true Christmas candle vibe. The fragrance notes of this Gingerbread scented candle include some warm Christmas spices; cardamom and citrus for the top notes, ginger and clove for the middle notes, and cinnamon and wood for the base notes. Gingerbread | The smell of freshly baked gingerbread biscuits and soft notes of cinnamon and spices… Create a warm and cosy atmosphere with our sweetest fragrance. There you have it, a small but powerful Home Bargains candle haul. I’m very, very excited about all the cheap scented candles I’ve been able to buy, and since I live in Tottenham, I’m happy to have a Home Bargains store nearby in Edmonton Green, near Bim’s Edmonton, which serves some of the best halal burgers in London.

I recently discovered the Zara candles with the Vivaldi Inspired candle released some time ago, and since then, I’ve been utterly in love with all the Zara candle scents. On my last visit to the Home Bargains candles section, I was really happy to find two new scented candles that were not there when I took the first pictures to share with you. Both are from the Candy Cane Lane candle collection:Freshly baked homemade gingerbread, star anise, cinnamon, clove, maple syrup, caramel and vanilla… The perfect winter warmer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop