ARTISAN Hayate Otsu (Wine Red / L) FX MID (Japan Import)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So based off this review: https://www.reddit.com/r/MousepadReview/comments/bw0tni/artisan_hien_vs_hayate_otsu/, I understand that the Hien is faster than the Hayate Otsu, however the Otsu has better stopping power. I play PUBG on 45/400dpi, which is a 53cm/360 non-ADS sensitivity, so mid-low sensitivity. Mouse is a GPW however I'm considering pulling the trigger on either a Model O wireless or GPW superlight.

Good durability, rough. Tight threading traps hairs, making cleaning difficult, but it does not impact performance. Durability is one of the downsides of this mouse pad. After some time, this pad tends to slow down a little bit. But I think the breaking in period and pad slow down will be so gradual that it won’t really matter for most people.

FX Series - Artisan Mousepad

There is compatibility with the surface of the desk where the mouse pad is placed, so it may fail two or three times. However, cheap investment as it can be used for several years if matches can be obtained. Artisan is a mousepad manufacturer from Japan. Their mousepads are known to be the endgame of mousepads. They build their mousepads with high-quality fabrics. The weaves are tight and precise which makes the quality control spectacular. So, in a perfect world, I would say that Artisan Zero is probably the number one mouse pad, in my opinion, for most people when it comes to a range of FPS games. It is balanced in glide and control, not too fast, not too slow, and gives most people what they’re after. Durability: Slow spots on the zero soft after 3 months however after a light wash the glide is restored and is the same as my out of the box xsoft. Hayate Otsu has no visual or performance wear downs after a bit over a month, I wipe it down with a microfiber cloth after playing so I’ve been doing my best to maintain it.

Artisan has been around since the beginning.Its history began much earlier when its founder, Hiroyuki Kodama, started as an apprentice at a small mouse pad manufacturer in Tokyo. He learned the industry from the ground up, gaining valuable experience in design, manufacturing and construction techniques over many years with this company. Gradually, he decided to set up his own company - Artisan. With his experience, he created some of the industry's best mouse pads. The first premium mouse pad that I bought when I started taking FPS games seriously was the Logitech G640, and I still enjoy gaming on it. In terms of glide, it is a little bit slower than the Logitech G640 but noticeably faster than Zowie G-SR. In terms of durability, I think it is a much better option than G640 and G-SR.After moving on to the zero soft and performing well, I bought another zero soft I used for 10 minutes to compare to a new xsoft. The differences are minimal, but I wanted to see how it could maximize aim potential. The result of that is realizing the differences between the softness and how it will affect you in game. Are you heavy handed? Do you push down your mouse into the pad when pressured? Or do you press down the mousepad to maximize micro adjustments and make more accurate recoil control sprays?

Update: For anyone finding this thread in the future, I've just received a set of sleeves by H4X (the snoopy ones, because you know, snoopy) and they seem better than the standard gaming sleeve from Flashe in my opinion, the material feels better and also I can move my arm both horizontally and vertically on the Hayate and have the same consistent glide/friction, on the Zero it glides both horizontal and vertical, but there is definitely less glide than the Xsleeve by Flashe gaming, so I suppose you'd have to decide which is more important to you, comfort with some glide vs not as comfortable and very glidey.. The Artisan zero feels exactly the same as the day I bought it. I’ve been using this one pretty much every day for quite a few hours for about three months. In this article, I will talk about some of the different mouse pads I am currently using and which ones are my favorite and recommended for you guys. I will also talk about the things you should consider while choosing a new mouse pad.However, in terms of speed and control, all good mouse pads offer a pretty different experience. Some of them are pretty similar in terms of glide, control, and the overall feel, but we also have really fast and relatively slow and control-focused mouse pads with a lot of stopping power. If not sent in a flat box, it is impossible to get flat. Big wipes make it slower considerably. Also slower if you move your mouse while pressing down the mouse. This wraps up my overall thoughts and experiences on the different mouse pads that I tried. Let’s talk about what I would recommend. The G640 and the G-SR have a break-in period, and after a couple of weeks, the pad kind of slows down until it feels eventually just pretty consistent for the next few months.

It also stays way cleaner, and it’s only half the price of Artisan Pad. The G640 is an excellent option, in my opinion, and has plenty of pros across different games. Surface Material: Special Weave (Polyester). Reduce the effects of hand sweat caused by long play. Zero hygroscopic / sweat-absorbent material. Feature 2 : It was common sense that traditional mouse pads become heavy glide with sweat and humidity. ARTISAN made a new common sense that gliding does not become heavy with hand sweat and humidity. The first Artisan mouse pad that I tried was the Zero which is one of their slower mouse pad options. As a control pad, it’s perfect for games like Valorant and CS:GO. I have used the fire one for quite some time and enjoyed using it. The other two pads (ice & air) in this series are obnoxiously fast even in FPS games where you’re continuously moving your mouse, and you know you don’t require that much stopping power. You still require a little bit of control, which you won’t get at all with these two pads. The air is like a paper-thin adhesive hard pad, which I won’t recommend at all. It is different and looks cool, but in terms of improving your aim, the air and the ice pad are not something that I would recommend.Xsoft will add more friction and knowing how to use that to your advantage can give you a slight edge, but a lot of these scenarios we imagine that could happen in game are situational and again, the differences are minimal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop