O'Keeffe's® Working Hands Value Size Jar 193g

O'Keeffe's® Working Hands Value Size Jar 193g

RRP: £4.20
Price: £2.1
£2.1 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

NON-GREASY: O’Keeffe’s has designed a hardworking hand care range that looks after your hands, all day and night. Our non-greasy hydrating formula works as hard as you do. A little goes a long way. I am a compulsive hand washer. Yesterday, I went to the sink 31 times. Yes, I counted. I was up for 17 hours, meaning I washed away the natural oils on my hands almost twice an hour. The cream contains a high concentration of glycerin, which is known to attract and retain moisture in the skin, helping to restore its natural protective barrier. The Working Hands can replenish the moisture levels in your skin while providing it the protection it needs. It is non-greasy, unscented, and comes with the brand's seriously hydrating formula that works as hard as you do.

O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Jar is easy to apply, with a convenient jar design that allows for targeted application to problem areas on the hands.This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Your feet can take you to amazing places and wherever you want to go. Hence, it is vital to treat it with respect. O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet has only one mission, and that is to keep you moving. Your feet deserve the highest level of care. This foot cream will provide your feet with relief while softening and smoothing dry skin. Pair it with O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Exfoliating for long-lasting results. If you’re looking for instant relief and long-lasting protection for your skin, O’Keeffe’s range of products is widely available, both online and from a variety of stores close to you. These include:It is recommended for people who have rough hands due to manual labor, harsh weather conditions, or other causes of skin dehydration. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to apply this product, by how little was needed to coat my hands, and how soft and transparent it felt on my skin. And I really liked that it doesn't leave a scent — I wash my hands a lot in the kitchen and I don't want a fragrant hand cream to overpower any aromas while I'm cooking.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop