Dabur Herbal Cavity Protection Clove Oil Extract Toothpaste 154g - Infused with The Power of Clove Oil for Strong Antibacterial Properties, Naturally Prevents Tooth Decay and Promotes Oral Health

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dabur Herbal Cavity Protection Clove Oil Extract Toothpaste 154g - Infused with The Power of Clove Oil for Strong Antibacterial Properties, Naturally Prevents Tooth Decay and Promotes Oral Health

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

years and 3 pregnancies later, and I’ve not touched commercially produced toothpaste unless it’s an emergency. My children use the same toothpaste since it’s fluoride free. But my gums do not bleed anymore, and winter is not a season to loath on account of sensitive teeth. Why not go to the baking /candy making isle at the store and get one of those squeeze bottles with the screw on tip(w/ a cap) used to decorate cakes and candies. They kinda look like the red and yellow ketchup/mustard bottles. They are see through and i think would work great. The scam of fluoride also reminds me of the food company that is allowed to label their products “Healthy Choice” when many of their products are in fact loaded with stuff that no sane person would consider healthy.

A high-stress lifestyle and eating a Western diet are both associated with tooth demineralization and tooth decay. So managing your stress and following a low sugar, low phytic-acid diet that is rich in minerals and fat-soluble vitamins are also key to remineralization.The toothpaste is not only fluoride, paraben, cruelty, and SLS free, but also has no artificial sweeteners or colours. Moreover, it is vegan too.

hey everyone! i invented a super wonderful and effective remineralizing paste for anyone who is interested. it contains ozonated coconut oil, homeopathic cell salts, herbs for tooth decay, tooth-healing vitamins, bee propolis, coral calcium, bentonite clay, and trace minerals!! it’s amazing :) and has amazing remineralization propertiesClove oil reduces pain and swelling when you have toothache, but a dental cavity is a systemic issue, and therefore clove is merely used to help with the symptoms of the toothache. After applying clove oil you may feel better, but the oil is only masking the symptoms of your problem – you should visit a dentist as soon as you can. Toothaches are usually caused by tooth decay, and the longer you delay before seeing a dentist, the worse the decay can become. Xylitol: Not only does xylitol provide enjoyable sweet flavor to this homemade toothpaste, some scientific research to date reveals that xylitol may be able to discourage the formation of cavities. This is why you’ll commonly see it as an ingredient these days in natural toothpastes and gums. I stopped using fluoride years ago, and I’m amazed at the improved health of my teeth. The toothpaste I use does not contain fluoride and I use calcium powders and other ingredients I mentioned above.

Once your dentist determines the cause of the toothache and fixes your dental problem, reduce the risk of dental pain returning by brushing with a remineralising toothpaste to remineralise and strengthen tooth enamel. Floss between your teeth once a day. Im actually making a version with coconut oil, but cant get the coconut oil to stop separating from the powder/herb mix (similar to your tooth powder recipe with sage)… suggestions? Use cloves or cotton wool to place clove oil over the painful tooth or area of the mouth. You can buy cloves in supermarkets I’m having real difficulty finding calcium phosphate in Canada. Is there another form of calcium I can use that is equally as good. Thank you. I am really looking forward to making this toothpaste. ReplyEssential oils are an extremely concentrated version of the plant they came from. They are very potent. It’s easier to label it “not for internal use” than to try to educate people about how to safely use them. I have used EOs for years, mostly externally, but occasionally use them internally (one drop in a capsule). This is not one of those things for which “more is better” should ever be considered. Also, since this is toothpaste, hopefully you aren’t going to internalize it anyway. As we would expect from the Green People line, this toothpaste is 100% from naturally derived sources and a third of the ingredients are certified organic. They also offer a range of toothpastes in different flavours, including citrus and mint. Anywho… a lot of powders… what happens is the powders separate to some degree, then the oil floats on top… but the powders are still wet and become almost solid. Maybe Im using too much oil? This toothpaste contains propolis (a compound produced by bees that has healing properties), as well as oils of fennel, myrrh, cinnamon, and clove, which are known anti-microbial compounds, that can help to fight infection of the gums and teeth that lead to cavities. At first glance, it seems like a strange contradiction that a “whitening” toothpaste could be made from charcoal, but charcoal is thought to soak up stains that can build up on tooth enamel from coffee, red wine, and other substances.

You’re also right about baking soda. It’s very abrasive and should be used sparingly on your teeth if at all. Baking soda is an acid. Thanks so much for this recipe! I really need a good remineralizing toothpaste. I will make this recipe, but guess what? If you manufactured it and sold it, Dr. Axe, I would definitely buy it. Reply It isn’t a vegan product, as it contains propolis, a resinous substance produced by bees, although it is cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians.I’d also like to try your shampoo. For a couple of months I washed my hair with my homemade soap but I started to get dandruff (which I’ve never had before). Have you found dandruff problems with using the bi-carb recipe. Oh, my hair is long too, if that makes any difference. I’ve see many articles which promise that dandruff is removed by rubbing a little mouthwash along with your hair conditioner. I don’t have dandruff but my scalp did feel very fresh and clean. You might want to try this. Remember, each batch yields the equivalent of one 5.3oz tube of toothpaste which you can store in a small storage container somewhere close to your toothbrush.When ready to brush, simply wet your toothbrush, scoop or spread as much paste as you like, and begin brushing. The purpose for Xylitol is that it inhibits bacteria, so it will help eliminate bacteria from your mouth and may even help extend the shelf life of the toothpaste.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop