X-pression Premium Original Ultra Braid. - Colour 27 (Pack of 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Quite often, a color is connected to a feeling or state of mind. Color is also used in expressions to brighten up our language and make it more interesting. Ombré #2 / #12 (Dark Brown + Warm Light Brown)– Match your natural shades of brown with a dark and warm brown ombre.

Usage: My friend turned as white as a ghost when she realized there was a stranger standing at her bedroom window. “To tell a white lie” If you are ever offered a golden opportunity, say yes! It is a fantastic offer or a chance to do something that will greatly benefit you.

Expression Hair Attachment. Rich Braid. Set Of 3. COLOUR 2

This is perhaps one of the more American English idioms with color, since it refers to taking domestic flights, which is especially common within the US due to the size of the country. Usage: Even though there were red flags in the relationship, Alice ignored them. Now she’s getting a divorce. “Red hot”

Haxby J.V., Hoffman E.A., Gobbini M.I. The distributed human neural system for face perception. Trends Cognit. Sci. 2000; 4(6):223–233. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] The woman in the hospital bed next to me talked a blue streak all day. I don’t where she got the energy from! There’s slang, and then there are idioms. Both are very fun ways to boost your English vocabulary and cultural knowledge. Wilms L., Oberfeld D. Color and emotion: effects of hue, saturation, and brightness. Psychol. Res. 2018; 82(5):896–914. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar]Ombré #18 / #Violet (Honey Blonde + Violet)– Violet is the perfect addition to your honey blonde color because of its fresh and bright look. Ombré #18 / #Lavender (Honey Blonde + Lavender)– For a more mild contrast, choose lavender and honey blonde ombre. Second, the present study investigated only the accuracy and speed of judgment of facial expressions. It remains unclear whether and how the perceived intensity of emotions expressed in facial stimuli is modulated by metaphorically (un)matched colors. Similar to the one above) To receive special or royal treatment, and be received with a big, warm welcome

We have a lot of vacancies for white-collar workers at the moment, but hardly anyone is applying for them!Ombré #4 / #Platinum (Chocolate Brown + Platinum)– Platinum blonde always looks stunning, and this chocolate-colored brown makes it even more special. The reports about how soldiers were being treated abroad had been blue-pencilled by the authorities. Have you ever had to fill in lots of forms, complete seemingly unnecessary tasks, or conform to strict rules and excessive regulations? Then you have dealt with the red tape that is normally found in government buildings and the procedures you might need to complete there. Red (Ruby / Bright Red / Strawberry Red)– As bright as a ruby gem or a strawberry, you (probably) can’t get any shinier than that. Code #Red Hair Color Bruce V., Young A. Understanding face recognition. Br. J. Psychol. 1986; 77(3):305–327. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar]

Faul F., Erdfelder E., Lang A.-G., Buchner A. G∗Power 3: a flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behav. Res. Methods. 2007; 39(2):175–191. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] Usage: Can you call Sally and try and make her laugh? She’s feeling blue after Mike left. “Blue blood” Conversely, we can give someone a red light as a signal to stop, but there is no equivalent verb. White-collar worker / blue-collar worker Usage: My grandmother has a real green thumb. Every sunny day, she’s outside planting more flowers in her garden. Why You Need to Know These Colorful Idioms Jonauskaite D., Parraga C.A., Quiblier M., Mohr C. Feeling blue or seeing red? Similar patterns of emotion associations with colour patches and colour terms. i-Perception. 2020; 11(1) 204166952090248. [ PMC free article] [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar]

Expression Xpression Multi Crotchet Braids X2 Pieces (Black)

Sarah doesn’t understand what it’s like for us. She has always seen everything through rose-tinted glasses because her parents spoilt her so much when she was young! This color idiom can be used in different ways. You could attend a red carpet event or roll out the red carpet for someone, for example. Usage: While I was arguing with my mom about the party I waved a white flag. There was no point in arguing. She wasn’t going to change her mind. “As white as a ghost” Dark Blonde / Ash Blonde / Medium Ash Brown)– This hair color is a mix of beautiful ashes and blond, one of the more popular choices for spring and autumn. Code #16 Hair Color

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop