Icey-Tek 55 Litre Cube Cool Box

Icey-Tek 55 Litre Cube Cool Box

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Trustpilot The Original - The Strongest - The Coolest The Icey-Tek Cube Cool Box range offers premium coolers from 18 litres right up to 1,100 litres (catering, fishing and commercial). Legendary Icey-Tek design, durability, reputation and warranty for a premium Cool Box that lasts a lifetime.

days into my camping weekend and everything was still ice cold, my fellow camping friends super impressed they got still got a perfectly chilled beer or glass of wine.As veterans and oath takers we are committed to continuing our service to our brothers and sisters in and out of uniform. You have to be careful to make sure anyone who rumbles around in it for stuff closes the lid properly though. The 40 Litre is an incredibly useful size and will accommodate bottles of wine standing upright, an important consideration for many!

This is a cavernous cooler that can hold up to 70 cans of drink along with ice, gel packs or a mixture of both - we hope you are thirsty! I bought one immediately after being handed an ice cold beer by a friend, taken from one on day three of a camping trip and he still had ice in the bottom on the day we went home.Keep it as full as possible at all times, open it as little as possible, and don't pour away any thawed water that may be in the bottom. All I can say is that as long as you follow instructions correctly and pre cool the box 2 days before you go on your trip you cannot go wrong. From a small weekend camping ice chest to a large cooler for fishing boats, Icey-Tek cool boxes can stay cold for up to 10 days. Los proveedores de servicios de catering, los pescadores, los proveedores médicos, los campistas y los marineros lo utilizan para mantener todo fresco, así como una práctica cámara frigorífica para el hogar. The 18, 25, 40 and 55 Litre boxes are really popular for camping, picnics, festivals and day fishing.

The cheap one gets used for drinks and things that need to be accessed many times a day, the good one gets food and dairy in it and is to be opened as infrequently as possibly. From what I've heard of the Icy Teks, Amy, no, I don't think you are asking too much, and it seems something is amiss, to put it mildly! It gets used a lot as an extra fridge when we've got guests at Christmas, as a drinks cooler at BBQs and I have loaned it to my next door neighbour when her freezer packed up. Admittedly, I pre cool for at least 48 hours, as the first few loads thaw fairly quickly, but by the morning of our intended loading up and departure, you can literally feel the icy blast when you open the lid.Thanks, yes frozen bottles are better than cubes,but we couldn't refreeze the blocks so we were relying on supermarket ice. We offer a wide range of rotomolded ice cooler sizes, from the 25 quart all the way up to the 100 quart.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop