Glengoyne 12 Year Old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl

Glengoyne 12 Year Old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl

RRP: £56.25
Price: £28.125
£28.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise, your use of and membership to the Service are exclusively governed by Dutch law. We shall first try to settle any dispute over a dram of whisky. Disputes that cannot be settled over multiple drams of whisky shall be solely submitted to the court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise.

My first visit to Glengoyne distillery came in the latter half of 2014 during a session of John Lamond‘s fantastic Whisky Certificate Course. This eight week long night class covered the entirety of the whisky-making process and gave a detailed history of the industry, from its beginnings with Friar John Cor to the growth of the blending giants and the modern explosion of single malts. Towards the culmination of the course there was a class outing to a local distillery and since we were based in Glasgow, this gave only two realistic options: Auchentoshan and Glengoyne. Glengoyne 12 is crafted using Golden Promise barley, a flavorful early-maturing spring barley that was once popular but fell out of favor due to cost and lower yield. By air-blowing the malted barley instead of using peat for drying, Glengoyne 12 offers a smooth and clean Single Malt experience, completely devoid of any smoky or peaty notes. If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, such decision shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.

Product details

We sampled this bottle on the 14th of November 2012. Although it was harsh at first and had very divided opinions, it is actually a very pleasant dram. As with all cask strength whiskies, it improves with a dash of water.

The Service has been prepared by us solely for information purposes to Members and the Service is based on information we consider reliable and we obtain the contents of the Service from a number of different third party sources (including Contributions), but we do not endorse, support, represent, warrant or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of the Services and any information therein.

What next?

This time-tested method of drinking whisky has been embraced by the Scots and is recommended to enhance your whisky-drinking experience. Alcohol content

Glengoyne 12 sets itself apart by choosing not to add caramel coloring, which is a common practice in the whisky industry. Exploring the Agave Fields of Oaxaca: While my career commenced with a focus on Scotch and Bourbon, life’s adventures have led me to the picturesque agave fields of Oaxaca, Mexico.

Welcome!

Glengoyne 12 stands out among renowned 12-year-old malts like Glenlivet and Glenfiddich, and holds its own alongside the benchmark Macallan Double Cask 12. This was the dram that was used to welcome visitors at the distillery on the Malt Master tour, just as we settled in for the introduction. My wife was the driver for the day, as I was mixing whisky, so we decanted that into a little sample bottle for me to try at home. Though I enjoyed it on the day, I’m glad I did have the chance to analyse it at home because it turned out to be a very nice whisky indeed. We deliver to a number of international destinations including the USA. Please use the 'Change Location' link above for an estimate in your local currency or find out more about international delivery

Here, I’ve immersed myself in the art of crafting Mezcal, gaining a newfound appreciation for the craftsmanship that goes into distilling this ancient spirit. Aged for 12 years in a mix of first-fill sherry, refill sherry, and ex-bourbon and first-fill Hogshead ex-bourbon barrels. How to drink it? Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. On the nose: rush of apples, the distillery’s trademark character. All shades of it too, from dry cider to russet. Peaches and apricots. Then digestive biscuits, or rather malted milks. Floral honey. Very fresh and clean. Without prejudice to the section Liability below, the Service may be temporarily unavailable during maintenance, updates, etc. We shall make reasonable efforts to inform you of any unavailability due to maintenance or updates.My journey into the world of spirits began as a pub owner, where I cultivated memorable experiences for patrons and nurtured a deep appreciation for fine liquors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop