Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand and Nail Cream, 75 ml (Pack of 1)

£1.82
FREE Shipping

RRP: £3.64
Price: £1.82
£1.82 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. Visibly renew hand cream with spf 20 I got to trial this neutrogena hand cream with spf 20, firstly I've not tried a hand cream with added spf in it. The cold winter tends to make my hands very dry and I have found that this hand cream has helped enormously with that, the only criticism is that with it being a concentrated formula, I found it hard to just use a small amount as it is very thick and hard to rub in so I had to use quite a bit of the cream to spread over my hands which left them sticky and slightly greasy for some time after. The best thing about this product is how quickly it absorbs into the skin, leaving my hands soft and moisturiser without any greasy feeling. Thanks to this new Neutrogena Visibly Renew SPF20 hand cream not only are my hands intensively moisturised they are fully protected from the sun preventing fine lines and age spots.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO. However if you need a hand cream to use morning and evening this one smells lovely and dries on the skin within seconds without leaving a greasy residue. My hands feel soft, supple and smoother and I cannot recommend this enough to anyone who suffers from the washing up dry hand blues. Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Hand Gel Cream gives skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to lock in skin-quenching hydration and maintaining skin's moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration as and when it needs it.I tend to have dry flaky skin and currently due to lots of DIY I had a dry patch on my hand and dry sore skin on a couple of fingers. Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum. I've ended up going through the product very quickly in an (ineffective) effort to moisturise my hands. I have trialled many other brands, but for me there is nothing that compares with this hard working hand cream. Goodbye winter hands The hydro boost hand gel packaging is a nice eye catching colour To match the other neutrogena gel products.

Its unique formula intensively moisturises skin, makes nails twice as strong, helps soften cuticles and smoothes ridges. Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Petrolatum, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 42090. Maybe I am putting too much on at one time, but have tried using a smaller amount and it doesn't spread very well so have to keep applying in different areas.

After having used this product for around 3 weeks every day I’ve notice a huge difference to my hands and nails. With naturally derived hyaluronic acid, skincare’s super hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. The product absorbs quickly after application, and makes a noticeable difference to the feeling of hands after the first application, however it can leave hands feeling slightly greasy if too much is applied.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop