The 130-Storey Treehouse (The Treehouse Books) (The Treehouse Series, 10)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I hope you have a treehouse. But if you don't, you can drop into ours anytime: we're open eight days a week, 366 days a year, 25 hours a day. See you there! James and Isaac: Do you actually have a treehouse [now]? Andy and Terry live in a 130-story treehouse. Or, at least they WILL live in a 130-story treehouse once they finish building all 13 new levels! If you’re like most of our readers, you’re probably wondering if we’ve ever been abducted by a giant flying eyeball from outer space. Well, it’s funny you should be wondering that, because that’s exactly what happened to us just the other day!

Winners of the Australian Book Industry Awards (ABIA) 2012 Announced". Readings . Retrieved 12 July 2014. Easy-to-read, visually exciting and wonderfully entertaining, the pace is fast and the fun never stops. Simply brilliant and guaranteed to get even the most reluctant readers begging for more! * Lancashire Evening Post * It's about two little white boys getting away with stuff they probably shouldn't get away with. Can we just retire that narrative already? Why not a girl and a boy who are best friends and go on crazy hi-jinks? Kids won't notice the difference and it'll subconsciously do positive things for their worldview. There are four steps involved to get a class discussion going about the series. They should come to the discussion prepared with all necessary materials, then you need to establish rules to drive the discussion. Everyone needs to respond to questions, and then you can draw conclusions from the book.In addition to being our home, the treehouse is where we make books together. I write the words and Terry draws the pictures. These books can help cover standards of the curriculum. Hopefully, they can even inspire your students to write their own stories. YES!” I said. “I’ve tried everything, even blasting it with the fly cannon—but it didn’t work. Nothing worked!” In writing their next book, they face flying cats, mermaids, giant bananas, and much more. There is a document that has a guide about how to turn the book into writing, speech, or reading lessons for teachers.

but it was no use. I couldn’t swat it. That fly was not only really annoying, it was also really fast! I needed something bigger. So I went and got …The book has spawned a series of sequels, each of them adding 13 stories to the treehouse and other humour fiction: A doorbell rings, however the duo discovered it was Jill, in which she thought she saw Silky. Andy confessed that it was Silky but Terry turned her into a canary. But Jill was glad and thanks Terry.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop