ElectraStim Axis Electro Stimulator Black/Silver

ElectraStim Axis Electro Stimulator Black/Silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Everyone agrees that the sex industry has grown so insanely that people are now moving from traditional sexual practices to explore different types of stimulations. Sex toy pros are now going for something extreme, something that offers intense stimulation. It is no surprise to find many people craving for electric stimulation and sensation that leads to an amazing orgasm. If you want to join the new trend, then you have all the reasons to try these unique electro-stimulators from ElectraStim. ElectraStim, under its founder with special knowledge in neuromuscular stimulation, offers a wide range of electric sex toys in the following categories. Gesture Sensor - control intensity, change pattern or skip modes with just a wave of your hand. Perfect if you have reduced dexterity during play. For me, thats not a big problem, i'm an electrician, and will definately build some cables by myself, but it could be a bit more "user oriented".

The cables are ok, pretty much standard, but for the price of this unit, they could be a bit more flexible, and the point where the two connectors can be seperated is too far out. So if you use monopolar toys, the second connector can only be like 20-30cm to the first. Our selection includes e-stim sets for beginners which also include accessories, and advanced electro stimulators for more experienced users at a range of prices to fit all budgets. ElectraStim stimulators differ from any other e-stim unit on the market by utilising cutting edge technology and multiple input sensors to provide unique and interactive new play possibilities. Power ("Pulsating in interval time", "full selected power in interval time", "random during interval time") I really like the different modes you get, with different frequencies and intervals, but what i REALLY REALLY REALLY miss, is a "Custom mode" (maybe something for a big firmware update *wink*):The thought of exploring a new form of sexual stimulation can push you to try every new product you notice in the market. Ironically, humans are taught to stay away from fire and electricity, but you want to try using an electric device to attain orgasm. However, as a first-time buyer consider the following factors; Consider the Type of Power Source Buy Estim Toys from ElectraStim at Peaches and Screams UK Sex Shop. Browse Electro Sex Stimulation Toys USB rechargeable battery - environmentally conscious high capacity battery (charged with USB micro) Whether you're looking to buy your first electro sex toys or you want to upgrade your current electro stimulator, this is the place to start. You need a powerbox to power any of our electrodes and we have a range of erotic electrostimulation units to suit all experience levels. Additionally, it would be cool if you could select different modes for the channels, but if i had to choose, the custom mode would make it on my wishlist.

AXIS has dual isolated outputs each of which can be controlled independently to cater for body parts or players with different sensitivity levels. You’ll be able to connect 2 bipolar or 4 unipolar toys at any one time. This advanced e-stim stimulator boasts the same output power as our popular SensaVox unit; this time broken down into 99 distinct intensities to provide anything from a mild tingle to a full-on contraction. Experienced electro fans will not only appreciate the level of power but also the smooth and concise delivery of every wave or pulse. Intervals - On cycle ("0-5 seconds in 100ms steps", "random between user defined limits, in 100ms steps")The AXIS Luxury Electro Stimulator by ElectraStim is a high-spec dual output e-stim powerbox and is the first in the world to incorporate multiple input sensors for a truly customisable e-stim experience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop