Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, nowadays they do possess problems for gym owners who don’t have the right structure or those who didn’t want to drill into their ceilings. Now that we've learned a fair bit about the general specifications and features that this training bag has to offer, let's dive into the pros and cons that I've observed over several years of use. Honestly, I think these are some of the most comfy punching bags out there, the only other bag I have ever found this nice is an aqua bag, which can get even a little more comfortable.

If the Wavemaster models don’t strike your fancy, you can opt instead for the highly-rated and regarded Century Bob XL. The “2” and “Pro” in the name of this model might make it seem like a huge upgrade over the XXL, but that’s not necessarily the case. This puts it on the heavier side, allowing you to enjoy the peace of mind in the fact that you won't send it flying across the room with one hard kick. More and more people are also working out from home or making their own gym in their home or garage creating further problems in installing hanging heavy bags.On a punching bag, you cannot aim for the body parts; however, with this, you can target areas such as the spleen, stomach, collar bone, etc.

Where as the Torrent 2 Pro is part of their newer bag range which looks to adapt from those previous standing bags from toppling over. Now that I workout at home I thought about a boxing bag, but didn’t really have a place to hang one. I personally wear a pair of MMA heavy bag gloves to keep my hands protected and it allows me to throw punches daily without wearing my hands out. The fill capacities of these bags gives them great stability without compromising on strike feedback or natural response motion. Century Martial Arts is one of those names that keep popping in the best martial arts/boxing gear articles.The base takes both sand and water, so it's your choice as to what you want to use as a base-filler. The ultimate standing punching bag from Century with the largest punching and kicking surface on the market and the best padding of all Wavemaster products! We want to note that the exterior is vinyl, and it will likely wear out in three years of heavy use.

This bag is a good fit for home use as it is portable, compact, and easy to move making it a great option for those looking for an apartment punching bag. The 2XL Pro is a bit more expensive than the XXL, but the difference isn’t that big (less than a hundred bucks). Thanks to the padding that this bag features, yeah you can use it and it's will be just fine but there are more suitable punching bag for teenagers if that's what you're on the hunt for.The T2 was made with innovative product features, like a two-part stem and hook-and-loop tension lock that attaches the cover of the bag to the base, to give a more realistic feel when struck. Its base is almost twice as wide as the bag, which is on the slimmer side and rests on the spring stem, a mechanism that gives it just the right amount of sway and rebound without toppling the base. And after years of intense training and nothing short of abuse to the bag that I've got standing in my home gym - I can safely attest to just how stunningly durable this vinyl cover is. Yeah yeah, we all know that Century builds the best free standing punching bags and have done so for quite some time. Since then they have continued to develop and improve their products, creating some of the best free-standing punch bags to help benefit each martial artist.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop