Monitor Adapter Mount Kit | Non-VESA PC Screen Mounting | 20” to 27” Screens | LED, LCD Computer Screen Bracket Adapter Kit | Supports 10KG | Pukkr

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Monitor Adapter Mount Kit | Non-VESA PC Screen Mounting | 20” to 27” Screens | LED, LCD Computer Screen Bracket Adapter Kit | Supports 10KG | Pukkr

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This mount lets you dial in your clamping positions more than any other mount I’ve seen on the market.

Our Lifetime Warranty covers this specific product for any failure due to manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Please note: the VESA bracket itself (pictured) is not supplied with this kit, that is part of your own desk / wall mounted monitor mount. The KIMEX 010-0050 mounting kit will allow you to mount your non-VESA screen on any TV stand to suit your needs. It doesn't matter which you do first; put the LCD back together first then attach it to the arm, or attach it to the arm then clip the backing back onto the LCD.This supports up to 22 lbs, has adjustable height and depth brackets, and adds padding to protect your valuable equipment from scuffs and scratches.

The backside of the HP 22cwa monitor – no monitor holes present Can You Mount A Monitor Without VESA Holes?If you have a computer monitor that doesn�t attach onto your extending bracket, you can simply attach this mounting kit to the bracket and insert your screen between the four gripping arms. This product pulled my backside out of the fire very nicely, - I incorrectly assumed that my large new monitors came with VESA mounts as standard.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The central round rubberized brake allows to fit for different thickness LCD monitor with Allen wrench which is included.

Originally I had thought maybe I could sand down the back and epoxy / superglue / mounting tape on the back of the monitor but the curve is so accentuated that i dont think its possible to have it flat. It has a matt black finish that blends in perfectly with most monitors and matches our range of desk mounts. The KIMEX 010-0050 adapter is a mounting solution for any 13" to 27" non-VESA compatible monitor to be installed on any wall, ceiling, floor or desk mount with a VESA 75x75 or 100x100 standard. That's the only thing that would stop me from just straight up drilling holes into it, is I don't think the rear panel is structurally capable of reliably holding up the weight of the monitor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop