New Japanese Creative Cute Crab Pen Holder Weightlifting Crabs Penholder Bracket Storage Rack Gift Stationery

£8.34
FREE Shipping

New Japanese Creative Cute Crab Pen Holder Weightlifting Crabs Penholder Bracket Storage Rack Gift Stationery

RRP: £16.68
Price: £8.34
£8.34 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bathroom decoration object rather for woman, indeed this crab is perfect to dry your natural sponge cleanser or menstrual and especially so that nobody takes it from you:). You will probably still have to pay some form of import duty to your local tax authorities when your parcel arrives. It can be a high-end fountain pen, a Bic Crystal, Apple Pencil, Sharpie, or anything else that fits in his little grip. Please also take time to read our post-Brexit information page if you are outside the UK to see what will happen now with tax and import duty.

Crab Pen - Etsy UK Crab Pen - Etsy UK

Apart from providing me with my own source of joy, it's also a great conversation starter that grabs the attention of anyone that comes by your desk. White parts of the crab are see thru and you can quickly paint the eyes black with a dab of finger nail polish.The Crab Pen Holder from Ahnitol is an adorable little crab who is so excited to hold your pen for you while you're not using it. If you want to incorporate a more dramatic storage mechanism on your desk, then have I got the perfect pen holder for you. The little crab legs and pinchers have a good amount of detail, and the little eyes appear to be looking up at you. And when I decide to put a pen in its claws, it does a fantastic job at that and looks like such a tough, strong crab.

Crab Pen Holder - Etsy Canada Crab Pen Holder - Etsy Canada

The Angry Crab "O I'll tell you the tale of an Angry crab Lived down below in a place so drab When one day a young man hoisted him up Into his floating kayak and then a boiling cup A battle begins! I added a second model with bigger claws that are higher up to hopefully hold bigger pens and more stuff! nbsp;The provided files are compatible with Prusa Slicer, 3DBuilder, etc and as downloaded will prompt you for. WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!Since the UK left the EU in January 2021, the way international shipments are dealt with by Customs has changed.

Crab Pencil Holder - Etsy Canada Crab Pencil Holder - Etsy Canada

For deliveries to the Rest of the World, Royal Mail suggests up to 21 working days for parcels to arrive.This Californian company offers a range of really striking pens and is named after the unique Narwhal, but now adopts the Icelandic name for the sea creature; Nahvalur. Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. The bright blue/green colorway I have is also a really fantastic color choice that compliments a lot of my pens.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop