Alberto Balsam Raspberry Conditioner, 350ml

Alberto Balsam Raspberry Conditioner, 350ml

RRP: £36.00
Price: £18
£18 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Energise is a fruity blend of tropical peach & mango scents to help you feel revived & refreshed, starting with your hair.

For normal to greasy hair. This gentle formula leaves your hair refreshed and volumised, healthy-looking and beautiful. My hair is short-ish at the moment, it is bob length and has been bleached far too many times to mention. On top of the bleaching I also regularly colour my hair with non-permanent hair colours, so as far as hair goes it takes a fair amount of abuse at my own hand. It is fairly dry due to the bleaching but I do tend to suffer from greasy roots and rely on dry shampoo to get me from one day to the next between washes.I have left my hair to dry naturally and blow it dry with a hairdryer, which can sometimes strip any scent out of my hair but 2 days later I could still smell this in my hair. I even got my friend to do a sniff test, albeit begrudgingly after I’d half ran, half skipped down the carpark after work one day screeching “Smell my hair!!!” in my best Alan Partridge voice…and they agreed, my hair, in their words “smells fruity, like yoghurt or something…” How to use: After you’ve shampooed, use a good size dollop of conditioner. We find it works best to leave it on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Ta-da, fabulously soft, shiny hair. Try not to get any conditioner in your eyes but if you do, rinse thoroughly with water.

I can remember being in secondary school and always using the Sunkissed Raspberry Shampoo and Conditioner to wash my hair, there was something about the price (it was super purse-friendly) and the scent which I always loved but, as I have grown older I have found other products that have suited my hair better but I knew when I saw these on the shelf, and running low on my regular shampoo and conditioner that I should give them a try, if not for the product’s sake but as a trip down memory lane! This Sun Kissed Raspberry hair conditioner will give your hair a refreshing burst of moisture and leaves your hair feeling and smelling fabulous! It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in more expensive brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! How to use: Wet your hair, use a good size dollop of conditioner, lather then rinse thoroughly. Have you also tried our Alberto Balsam Juicy Green Apple Conditioner or our Kids Shampoo? They work a treat. Try not to get any conditioner in your eyes but if you do rinse thoroughly with water. Alberto Balsam has been providing excellent affordable family conditioner to UK families for generations. Over the years, we've learnt to celebrate all the small things that make life beautiful. That's why we use delicious natural ingredients, like raspberry, coconut, blueberry and Apple in our products to give you little moments of joy with their lovely fragrances. Hair smells as good as it feels!Our extensive range of fresh ‘n’ fruity Hair Care fragrances means that everyone in the family will be able to find their perfect Alberto Balsam scent, for a fantastically fragrant in wash experience and delicious smelling hair. The perfect family conditioner!This conditioner for damaged hair does not contain silicones so it is gentle on your scalp and it does not dry out your hair. The pro-vitamin B5 contained in its formula strengthens hair while restoring its softness and shine. Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Panthenol, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Pantolactone, Benzophenone-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200 Fancy an exotic escape? This heavenly scented Alberto Balsam Coconut & Lychee Conditioner 350 ml nourishes your hair and adds shine. It uses most of the ingredients you'll find in higher priced brands but at a great price which means you can afford to feel and look glamorous every day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop